Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 4th of July

I n the spirit of the 4th of July I would like to share with you some of my favorite red, white and blue things.

Red
Some of my favorites red things are : Red walls, red cars, red doors and my absolute favorite red shoes and purses.

Red is the color of passion and love. Put some red in your life when you want:
*increased enthusiasm and interest .
*more energy.
*action and confidence to go after your dreams.
*protection from fears and anxiety.


White
Some of my favorite white things are: White painted furniture, white slipcovers, crisp white shirts and white ceramic pitchers.
White is the color of purity. Put some white in your life when you want:
*to clear clutter and obstacles away.
*to start a fresh beginning.
*to bring about mental clarity.
*purification of thoughts or actions.


Blue
And last, but certainly not least here are some of my favorite blues: The aquamarie because it just happens to be my birth stone, my favoirte, comfortable pair of jeans and the last one is a particular hue of blue...Robin's egg blue.

Blue/Aqua is the color of high ideals.Put some blue in your life when you want:
*calm and relaxation to counteract chaos or agitation.
*to open the flow of communication.
*to broaden your perspective in learning new information.
*solitude and peace.



Thank you for visiting and I wish you all a very happy and safe

4TH OF JULY!

2 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Happy 4th of July to you, too!
Love this post, your whole blog is like a breath of (romantic) fresh air!
xo Lidy

Ana said...

Lidy,
Thank you for your wonderful comment.


~♥~