Monday, August 10, 2009

Pay It Forward

I love getting stuff in the mail!!! Yay! Today I have received a wonderful package from my blog friend Jacque at Campagne Maison. It is my PAY IT FORWARD gift.

So exciting...it's like Christmas morning!

First lets read our note from Jacque. She is too sweet!

Wow! Look at what she has sent me!

A beautiful angel, an adorable little pillow and and wonderful decoupage "A".

This cute pillow has a pocket in the front to store my tiny treasures...it smells soooo good too!

I love my beautiful angel. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I can't wait to display her in my petite cottage.

Here's a closeup of her beautiful angelic face.

Thank you Jacque so much. I absolutely love, love, love my gifts! And thank you for being such a good blog friend!


Now, in keeping with the PAY IT FORWARD spirit of giving I am inviting you to join in the fun!


Here is how it works:


If you are one of the first three people to leave a comment on this post, sometime in the next few months you will receive, via snail mail, something cool that I've hand made~Just For You !!! There is no obligation, no worries. The only request is that you include this logo on your blog and the next three people do the same. And on it goes!!! This should be fun! Leave your comment below and start watching the mail!!! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you and get your address or you can email me ~~just go to my profile~ I'll need your mailing address to get your gift to you. Let's see how far we can get with this thing!




Thank you so much for your visit. Please drop on by again anytime!

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratualtions! It is so fun receiving gifts in the mail. People can be so kind and generous!!!

If you get a chance come by my Blog for a visit and say hi. I have put up quite a few new posts and will be putting more up this week from the San Francisco International Gift Fair where my Pillow Collection was featured and Romantic Homes who has featured my Pillows in their beautiful magazine.

Have a great week,
Aimee

Cindy said...

Ana, what a fun thing to do~ your gifts are so gorgeous. Am I one of the first three? I would love to join in! Hugs, Cindy S.

Musings of a Sea Witch said...

How lovely your gifts you received from the Pay It Forward project. Jacque was my first pay it forward and I had a blast creating something special for her. Sea Witch

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Don't you just love your "A ".I was Jacque's other recipient in the Play It Forward.I love your doll too,gorgeous !

Jacque said...

Hi Ana...thank you for the sweet blog! I was waiting until you had your 3 Pay if Forward receipients before I made a comment--just to keep it fair!

I do hope that you like the items. It was so much fun making them especially with YOU in mind.

You are so talented, I can't wait to see how you follow-up with the game.

Thanks again!!

Barb said...

Hi Ana,

I came over from Jacque's blog. See is one talented lady. I know you will treasure those items. What a great idea.

hugs,
Barb

Lisa @ On Cloud Pink said...

Ana,

What delightful gifts - Jacque is so sweet! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will continue with the surprises!! Blogs like yours are so inspirational - keep sharing.

Toodles.