Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Project Teaser!

H ey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. My hubby was off all week. Yay! So we got to enjoy some family vacation time before my daughter starts school. We decided to stay home and visit some of the beautiful places around here. It's amazing how many nice places to visit there are near home, some that we've never been to and others that we very rarely go to. We had so much fun. Anyway, my hubby is back at work today and my daughter starts school next week. We have one more week until summer is officially over for us, and there is one thing I would love to finish before it does. Our Summer Project. It is almost ready for a reveal, but not just yet. However I would love to share with you some teaser pictures.






Please stay tune for Our Big Reveal! I will be working extra hard and fast this week to have everything ready before our summer is officially over. Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you come back and visit again real soon.

15 comments:

Musings of a Sea Witch said...

I love all of the pics you have posted and can't wait to see what you do with all of these pretty things. Sea Witch

Stella said...

Love the teaser pictures. Can't wait to see the reveal. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

marty39 said...

Such pretty things. I can't wait to see what it all is and where it is. Hugs, Marty

June said...

Ana I'm sure the wait will be worth it if these photos are any indication. I can't wait to see!
Thank you for such sweet words to me on my post. Have I told you lately how much it means to me? Because I am home so much with the Angel, I don't get to visit with too many people throughout my days, so these connections are so important to me
Hugs,
June

Blondie's Journal said...

Ana,

You have some lovely little teasers there!! Can't wait to see the "reveal"

Hope everything goes smoothly with the back to school day!!

xoxo
Jane

Lynn said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment!
I enjoyed looking at your roosters.
...AND I can't wait to see your finished summer project!
Nice to meet you!

Atelier de Charo said...

Hola Ana, muy bonitas las fotos. Realmente estoy muy curiosa por saber que sorpresa nos espera en tu proyecto de verano.
Nos vemos pronto
Charo

Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage said...

That watering can is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your projects.

pamperedgirl38 said...

HMmmm, you have peaked my curiosity! I can't wait to see the final project. Glad you had so much fun with your family especially with summer almost over! Traci

Cindy said...

Oh my, what will this reveal be? It sounds very interesting, so you can be sure that I will be back to check it out. Btw, did you get my email? I am hoping it was the right address. If not please let me know by commenting on my blog. I LOVE the little gifts, they are soooo sweet and so perfect.
Hugs, Cindy S

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

You tease! I will be anxious to see what is coming!~Patti

Cindy said...

Ana, I wanted you to know that I that I did my Pay It Forward post today with pictures and thank yous. Check it out! Thanks, Cindy S.

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Ana, thanks for stopping by to see my side porch. I believe I bought the pink paper lanterns at Home Goods a couple of years ago. I love your white slip covered loveseat on your sidebar. I'm looking for one like it, but can only find regular loveseats that are not slip covered! Hope to see your big reveal soon!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Oh gosh I can't wait to see what you are up to !

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

ooo la la...looks pretty! Can't wait to see the reveal!

Stay Cozy, Carrie