Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's All In The Details...

L ife can get a bit hectic sometimes. We run around trying to get as much done in a day and we get so busy that we miss out on all the small details life has to offer. Today I decided to slow down a bit and take a closer look at some of the items in my Petite Cottage that I see on a daily basis, but never notice some of the beautiful details.

On this White Wednesday I will share with you what I discovered....


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I love company and I enjoyed your visit very much today, thank you for stopping by. Come back again real soon. You are all invited to stop over at Kathleen's blog Faded Charm where you'll find other participants sharing their lovely whites.



Don't forget to slow down and enjoy all the wonderful details life has to offer!
Have a wonderful day!



16 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful, peaceful post!
Dawn

maría cecilia said...

Very beautiful Ana, slowing down is discovering a new world.
Cariños

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana, how very pretty... I especially love your cross... Bisous... Juie Marie

Sandra said...

HI Ana. I love love everything. I think white is such a beautiful color. So serene and yet vibrant. :)
Blessings,
Sandra

Lori said...

Ana, your whites are so pretty...i love the child holding the bunny and the close~up of the gorgeous rose on your cross...your blog is so beautiful too...thanks for stopping over to visit with me...happy white wednesday!!!

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

I love all the different shades and textures of white, what a lovely blog......

Maureen......

Cindy-Stitches-N-Stuff said...

I am looking for a beautiful cherub or angle. I want it to be a sweet as yours.

cindy@stitches

Vicki said...

Hello, Ana,
All of your whites are so pretty and charming. I loved them all. The angel is very sweet! Thank you for reminding us to slow down and savor the beautiful things around us. Have a blessed day. Vicki

Mary said...

Oooohhh, just beautiful Ana...your cottage is filled with charm and serenity, and your words today are for all of us...always love visiting you!

God bless,
Mary

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

I have the same switch plate covers. I have been buying them for years @ thrift stores. I painted mine white & then brushed them w/ gold...I like your all white one better.

June said...

Ana, what a beautiful collection of details. Every one in it's self is wonderful. Beautiful white post.
Hugs,
June

Lady Pamela said...

The little boy with the bunny and the tiny white teddy bear made me smile:)
I have some of the crocheted covers like on the candle holder. I never new what they were for, and now I do. Thanks.

fiberdoodles said...

Beautfil post ~ thank you!
Sharon

Atelier de Charo said...

Hola Ana, el perfecto blanco, el niño con su conejo son extraordinarios, y que decir de la muñeca es tan real, muy linda. Te felicito
Cariños
Charo

common ground said...

Beautiful whites, and such lovely textures. The teddy is just precious!
Debra

linda@holysweet.se said...

OOH! what a sweet, sweet blog you have!
So much beauty!

and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

Blessings,
Linda, Holy Sweet
Sweden