Friday, October 9, 2009

An Award...For Me?


Hi Everybody. Look what I got. I was awarded the Kreative Blogger Award by the very sweet Barbara from Altes Haus mit Seele...which translates to Old House with Soul. She is from Bayern, Germany. How awesome is that? I just wanted to thank her for this very kind gesture and for thinking of me for this award. Please hop on over to her beautiful blog and check it out. Just click on her blog's name above.

Now, as you might already know, these awards come with some conditions/rules attached. I'm not too sure how I feel about that, but I do know that I hate picking only 7 people to pass down this award to. (This is one of the conditions.) There are just too many people I feel deserve it and I don't like leaving anyone out. So, I think that today I will be bending these rules just a tiny bit.

Some of the conditions were already met, like:

*Thanking the person who gave you the award.

*Inviting you to her blog
*Posting the Kreativ Blogger Award Button.

The conditions I'll be changing are:

*Nominating 7 more people (I won't be doing this.)

*Revealing 7 things about me that you may not know.

Instead of telling you 7 things about me I will be sharing with you a few reason why I like visiting Barbara's Blog. Does that sound good? Yes? Ok, here we go.

*She always has pretty things to share. Especially for White Wednesday.
*When I translate her blog I like pretending I'm reading it in German. :-D
*She has cute home decorating ideas.
*We haven't know each other very long, but she is always very sweet to me.
*I've learn two German words from her blog, Haus=House and Seele=Soul.
-And I'm hopeful of learning more.


Now why not run on over to her blog and pay her a visit. Tell her Ana sent you! ;-)

Thank you again Barbara for your kindness.


Wishing everyone an awesome Friday.

Please come back and visit again soon.



Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations on your award!!

Kate said...

Ana,

You are such a sweetheart! I am so tickled that you got this award. Your blog is always inspiring and refreshing to my heart.

I love stopping by and seeing what you are sharing with all of us!

Wishing you a weekend full of blessings!

Kate

Rebecca said...

Very sweet, Ana! Thank you for sharing and congrats on the award.

Love, Rebecca

elmundodetrapito said...

Hola Ana ANTES DE IR A TRABAJAR PORQUE TENGO
UN NEGOCIO PANADERIA TE FELICITO POR TU PREMIO
MUY BIEN MERECIDO TE DEJO UN MUY BUEN FIN DE SEMANA
PARA VOS Y TU FAMILIA CARIÑO SUEÑOSCUMPLIDOS
MONICA

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Congratulations Ana! You are so sweet! Enjoy your weekend!~Hugs,Patti

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana, congratulations on your award! I love that you said you "pretend" you are reading it in German... that is precious...I do believe it is ok to bend the rules sometimes, and yours are so cute! I am also sure your beautiful home has alot of soul... Bisous... Julie Marie

Mary said...

Hi Ana,
Congratulations on your Kreativ Blog award! I really like your transformation of the "rules", very thoughtful and "kreative"! Am on my over to visit your sweet friend. Take care, and God bless!
Mary

Sea Witch said...

Congratulations and hugs to you Ana. I always enjoy visiting your blog. Sea Witch

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Congratulations. What a wonderful award. Thanks also for your very sweet comments on my TT post. I really appreciate it and your visits. Thanks again. Hugs, Marty

Cindy said...

Congratulations, Ana, you deserve it. You have a very lovely, creative blog! I always enjoy visiting you and reading what you are thinking about. Hugs, Cindy S. Now I shall go see what your friends blog is all about and I love white, so I think I am going to like it!

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Very well deserved award for a lovely blog......

June said...

A lovely award for a lovely person. I love how you bend the rules girl!
Hugs,
June