Friday, October 2, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

H i everyone! Look! I've received the Honest Scrap Award. Yay! The very sweet Connie from The Cottage Loft awarded it to me. Thank you Connie. I feel so special. Upon accepting this award I must reveal to you 10 honest things about me, then I must pass this award down to 7 other people. Well, I've met so many sweet blog friends since I started blogging it is so difficult to only pick 7. So this is what I'll do...I award this Honest Scrap Award to all my very sweet and caring friends. ;-) And now for the 10 honest things about me...


1.) I am a hopeless romantic and I am blessed to be married to the most romantic man ever.


2.) Mexican food is my absolute favorite.


3.) I love to laugh...it makes me feel alive.

4.) I allowed my sister to cut my hair really, really short to show her my support while she's going through her chemo and radiation treatment.


5.) I love to travel...and my favorite part of traveling is staying in different hotels. Is that weird?


6.) I had never tried asparagus before until recently and now I'm hooked. Yum!

7.) My sister is also my sister-in-law....we married brothers.

8.) I am a country girl at heart.


9.) I am a CHOCOHOLIC! Can not live without it.

10.) Hallmark commercials always make me cry.



And so there your have it.

Thank you all for stopping by and hope you come and visit again real soon.

Wishing you all a very blessed weekend.


Hugs and Kisses,

13 comments:

Sea Witch said...

Ana, You have a loving heart as my granddaughter likes to say. You left me with tears in my eyes when you listed #4. I will keep your sister in my prayers and wish her strength. Now I am off to make my list and post them later today. Hugs to you and your sister. Sea Witch

Jacque said...

Ana...I wouldn't expect anything else from you! You are truly a wonderful wife, mother, sister, daughter...etc, etc, etc

NOT TO MENTION....a fantastic blog friend!

Accept that award proudly! Have a great weekend!

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana and congratulations on your award! I can relate to so many of the things on your list... how precious that you cut your hair in support of your dear sister... my heart goes out to both of you, my sister went through those same things...A day does not go by that I don't eat chocolate! And I love to laugh too... you are just the kindest, sweetest lady... how fun that you and your sister married brothers! Love to you... Bisous... Julie Marie

Elyse said...

hi ana, very fun to learn these fun facts about you, especially how your sis is your sis-in-law! must make holidays a little easier and lots of fun!

happy weekend
xo

Sandra said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog about homemade laundry soap. Have a great weekend!


Sandra

Vicki said...

Ana, you are such a sweetheart!! All the things you shared are so perfectly you, too. From one chocoholic to another, it is a hopeless addiction!!! Congratulations on your award, and I enjoyed very much learning some more about you. By the way, I love the witch flying on her broomstick!! Have a bewitching weekend! Vicki p.s. Why don't you join us next Saturday and participate in Pink Saturday? I would love to have you join with us.

Bellamere Cottage said...

Bless your heart...how sweet of you to support your sister in her healing. And, a romantic hubby? How lucky you are....

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Spencer

Traci said...

Ana, that is so fun to learn more about you. You truly have one of the biggest hearts. Supporting your sister is wonderful what you are doing for her! I love asparagus too! Try it baked with a little olive oil and salt and pepper yum!
Traci

Lissa said...

yes! I love mexican food! and laughing's my favorite (from elf) but it's true!

Cindy said...

Ana,you sound like such a wonderful, sweet girl. Mmmm...I love Mexican food, too. Too bad you live so far away. My heart goes out to your sister and you, it can affect the whole family. My own daughter had cancer at age 16 and we went through the chemo with her. Our lives were turned upside down for nearly a year. She is healthy though today, thirteen years later! We learned alot through it and are so grateful for life. Hugs, cindy S.

Sandra said...

Ana, I am so blessed to be following your blog. You truly are such a sweet person. Big hugs. Number 4 made me teary eyed.
God bless.
Sandra

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Loved knowing more about you! Thanks so much for sharing, Ana! And thanks, too, for your visit to my blog on PINK SATURDAY! Have a great weekend and week to come!

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

Congratulations on your wonderful award, you surely deserve it. Love knowing you are a good supportive sister. Thanks always for sharing little pieces of yourself.....Phyllis