Wednesday, October 14, 2009

White Rose

I just had to share with you this beautiful white rose from my sweet neighbor Ed's garden. He grows the most amazing roses I have every seen. He loves his roses and cares for them so lovingly and makes sure that they are always well taken care of.

He grows other colors too, but since today is White Wednesday over at Kathleen's Faded Charm I thought I would share only the white one. Ed loves telling the story of how he got this particular rose at the dollar store and how it has just grown into this beautiful rose bush that gives him the prettiest and sweetest smelling roses. Isn't it beautiful?

Please don't forget to stop by Kathleen's Faded Charm blog to check out what other White enthusiasts are sharing today.



And like always, I am thrill that you came to visit. I do hope you enjoyed your stay. Please come back to visit again soon. Wishing every one of you a Wonderful White Wednesday.





Hugs and Kisses,

15 comments:

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

What a beautiful white rose....my favorite color..perfect for WW. Sounds like Ed is a great neighbor. My neighbors only grow weeds!
Have a wonderful, blessed day..
Susie

Jacque said...

Hi Ana, sounds like Ed has a green thumb with his roses. That white one is so pretty!! I would love to have a rose garden full of beautiful roses like that!

Have a great day! Thanks for sharing

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Anna, white roses are so very beautiful, I even love them after they have dried... how sweet your dear neighbor gives them so much love and attention! Bisous... Julie Marie

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Ana.....A Beautiful white rose! Sometimes the ones we pay less money for turn out to be the best ones! Your neighbor has the knack!~Patti

June said...

Hi Ana,
White roses are my favorites. So pure and clean. Ed certainly got the best bang for his buck!
Hugs,
June

Cindy said...

White roses are perhaps my favorite of all. Pure elegance and charm.
I'm following your lovely blog :o)
peace.
cindy

donna said...

What a lovely white rose!
there is something so elegant is there simplicity, no need for frills beauty.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog...and getting it!
Have a wonderful day...dj

Bellamere Cottage said...

Bless Ed's heart. I LOVE roses, but they are sooo much work. I have a horrible time with mine. And those little stinkers stick 'ya when you're trying to fix them up! :-)

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Spencer

Jen said...

so pretty... i love white Roses.

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful white rose today. They are my favorite, but I don't have much luck growing them. Enjoy your Wednesday!

Kathleen

Sares said...

Beautiful rose. I haven't had much luck with mine. I think they are a high maintenance flower and I am not a high maintenance gardener!

farmhouse wares said...

gorgeous! I can smell it from here.

GWENDOLYN said...

I just want to let you know that I am linked to you now. Would you do the same for me?
Blessings!
Gwen

Theory said...

Hi, just found you from Dawn's nest. I love your style and will be a follower for sure. Keep up the good work. I forgot to put my email in my comment on the give away. Here it is Theory country gal in Iowa oldshetlandponylover@netscape.com wow that was a mouth full. hope I win , hope I win...

Elsa said...

i love it^3^春夏秋冬,民宿,
樂活花欣,秦老爹民宿,福紀行,極品美宿,極品,風格民宿,風格民宿,休閒套房,人文旅舍,包棟民宿,花園民宿,尚芳民宿,松格民宿,水晶閣民宿,吉吉小鎮,綠野森林,盛夏的軌跡,花蓮民宿,大興民宿,仙洞人民宿,忘憂園,奇巧民宿,益順休閒農莊,阿寶民宿,溫泉山莊,金萱花民宿,加賀屋,信義民宿,清悠嶺,綠海天際,衣牛農舍,加家民宿,鏷石民宿,花園別墅,花園民宿,漱石山居,樟之園,客之屋民宿,小棧民宿,東岡秀川,知音民宿,柚子林民宿,弘果民宿,夢之鄉民宿,信號,溫泉山莊,清風茶園,出租,景觀民宿,椰子林溫泉,微風星情,鯉魚潭,整棟出租,傅家農園,金典民宿,元氣屋,綠舍,渡假花園,東華,嘉年華,村野之家,11號海洋,山海戀,海景民宿,豐廬居,魚爸的家,海景民宿,經典海岸