Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Pictures

Our family loves Halloween and every year for the past few years we all have gathered at my mother and father in-law's house for a fun filled day.




My brothers-in-law go all out with the decorating.










Our whole family loves to dress up!


This is my hubby and me as a Renaissance couple.

This is my beautiful sister Lucy and her hubby Miguel. Rah, Rah!....Fun fact for those who don't know. My sister Lucy and I are married to brothers.

Here's my brother-in-law Miguel again with my other brother-in-law Victor as a Swat cop.

These lovely young ladies are my daughter Briana as a Roman girl and her good friend Hanna as Tinker Bell.

Here I am again with my beautiful sister Lucy and my wonderful mother-in-law Lola.

Mom trying to get a little frisky with our butler! :-)

And this trio are my other beautiful sister Paty...she's in the middle as a little kitty cat and my niece Carina as a vampire and nephew Andres as Waldo.

Where's Waldo?

This cute couple is my youngest brother-in-law Julio with his lovely victum....I mean girlfriend Traci.

These two cuties in the middle are my niece Victoria as Cleopatra and my nephew Christian as a "T-Bird."

Here's my niece Victoria, daughter Briana, nephew Joe and other niece Diane.

Well I do hope you enjoyed our Halloween pictures and hope you all had a happy and fun Halloween. Best wishes from my family to yours. And thank you for stopping by for a visit. Hope you come back and visit again real soon. Until next time. Blessings.



Hugs and Kisses,

19 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Great photos with lots of fun family moments. Love all the costumes. Best wishes to you, :) Tammy

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana, how fun! Your family really does go all out! The ladies are all so beautiful, just like you... and the costumes are spectacular! I love the photo of your mother~ in~law getting frisky with the butler! Thanks again for my beautiful painting! I will post about it tomorrow and announce my giveaway winner as well... love to you! Julie Marie

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

It sure looks like you all had fun!! Great costumes (;
Hugs~Kelly

GWENDOLYN said...

Looks like a good time. lots of fun! Great costumes. some of those decorations are scary! eekk! ha! Glad you had a happy holloween.
Blessings!
Gwen

maría cecilia said...

Ana, Briana and Hubby, what a lovely and cute family, my best wishes to you all!!! Ana, you look incredible beautiful in that reinassance lovely costume dress!!!!!
Many latin names in your husband´s family, how nice to hear those names from USA, it´s like being here in Chile... ana, miguel, victor , lola, andrés, julio, victoria...
Thanks for sharing your halloween party with us!!
Cariños
María Cecilia

Claudia said...

What a great family you have - everyone really enjoys Halloween together - that is wonderful. I love that you and your sister are married to brothers!

Zuzu said...

These are so fun! It looks like you had a great time.

And Ana - I just discovered that your blog has been featured at allthingscottage.com too!!!

Congratulations! :)
Zuzu

Elise said...

Very spooky ! Great costumes though

Kate said...

Ana,

What great fun you all must have had. Beautiful photojournalism it tells a great story about the love of being a family. Gosh we all need to see more of that!!!

What a blessing you are to me Ana!

Hugs Kate

Fairy Footprints said...

What a fun and exciting Halloween. The decorations where wonderfully done and the costumes were great, that werewolf was scary.

Blessings,
Heidi

Dawn said...

Great costumes, especially you an hubby, it really fits your romantic style.
Hugs
Dawn

Gina said...

What cute photos! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Cindy said...

You and your husband make such a handsome couple! Your sister is almost as pretty as you and your daughter is so lovely! Looks like your family had a lot of fun. Hugs, Cindy S.

All My Yesterdays said...

Isn't it fun dressing up and being silly (O:
Glad you had a fun Halloween...

Janean said...

just discovered your great blog! i can see a "guys touch" with the decor. LOL.

Jen said...

Great pics Ana, looks like you had a blast!

Stacey said...

The Halloween party looks like so much fun. I bet you all had a blast! All of your costumes and decorations were great! Thank you for sharing. Have a great day! Hugs!

fairmaiden said...

Just came by from Faded Charm Cottage of White
Wednesdays...you have such a sweet petite cottage. So glad I found you.

June said...

Ana, this looks like such a happy family. You and your hubby are one cute couple! I LOVE everyone's costumes. I'd watch your mom-in-law and the butler real close if I were you.
Hugs,
June