Friday, December 11, 2009

Most Treasured Ornaments (Part 3)

It's Friday Everyone!
Yay!


And as promised, here I am again with another set of our Most Treasured Ornaments. If you missed Part 1 and Part 2 just click here and here to see how it all began.


1998

On one side you will find our Christmas Family Picture.


And on the other side I displayed my business card and some doll-making related items. This was the year I started my own doll making business, "Ana's Doll Creations"...I'm sad to say I don't have it anymore, but it was worth capturing because for me it was a dream come true and a true accomplishment.

Don't know if it's clear enough...but that little doll was one of my creations.

1999

This ornament is of my daughter's and actually ours too, first trip to Legoland.

And on the other side you'll find a Legoland Dollar, plus in the background you can see our park admission's ticket stubs from our trip .


2000

So many wonderful memories for this year's ornaments.

My daughter started kindergarten. ( Her very first school picture.)

She was in her very first tap recital. So cute!

Cookie our Chihuahua became part of our family this year. Look how tiny she was.

And yes....that is a tiny, little tooth in a tiny, little bottle. Our daughter's first tooth that she lost.



2001
"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John3:3

This year hubby and I went to the 2001 Billy Graham Crusade and publicly accepted Christ as our Lord and Savior in front of thousand.

So there you have it, 4 more ornaments and only 8 more to go. So please won't you come on back and check them out? Keep checking back, I will be posting about a few more in the next couple of days.

Thank you all for your wonderful and kind comments on my previous Most Treasured Ornaments posts. It brightens my day and fills my heart with joy to know that you are truly enjoying them.

Until next time.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings.


Hugs and Kisses,

16 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm enjoying this walk down memory lane with you. Thanks for sharing what has been important to you over these many years. Have a blessed day. :) Tammy

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana, you post brings tears to my eyes, but they are happy ones! Your treasured ornaments are so very beautiful... what a wonderful family you have, and I love how you have captured all the special moments in your lives... I love little Cookie too and I am so happy she is included in everything! Love to you... Bisous... Julie Marie

Denise Auras said...

Ana, que linda historoa tem sua família, também somos como Batistas amo mensagens do pastor Billy Graham, Mensagens de amor e união ... Adorei a postagem, estou seguindo semanalmente.Bjos!

GWENDOLYN said...

Such beautiful ornaments. From the first set to this last. So charming, it is easy to see how much your family means to you. Blessings!
Gwen

sunshine said...

Just beautiful.. again. I know I keep saying that but it's TRUE! :D
You're daughter is so lovely and you really do have a wonderful family. You are blessed. :)

I think my favourite was your daughters lost tooth. Too cute! :)

Can't wait for the next batch!

((Hugs))
Laura

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

What a lovely way to celebrate Christmas, I love your daughter's little tooth, Maureen.....

Rita said...

Simply gorgeous Ana. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Your daughter is so cute and you have a truly beautiful and special family.
Blessings to you all
rita

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

I loved seeing all your precious Christmas decorations and how special the memories of each one. You have a very beautiful Family and what a lovely way to show it. How precious your daughter's tooth.

I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana, I came to leave another comment and got to see all of your gorgeous ornaments again... not sure if it is your email or mine that gives that message... your daughter is as beautiful as her mama! Love to you... Bisous... Julie Marie

June said...

Ana your ornaments are all so charming. You are beautiful in every picture! And so is your daughter and husband. I can imagine that these were so fun to create and that it is a pleasure putting them out each year.
hugs

Natasha said...

Wow Ana, these decorations are not only beautiful they are full of love and meaning. I love them all!

Best Christmas wishes,Natasha.

Marydon Ford said...

What wonderful ornaments creations, Ana. They are so unique & memorable ... love them. You all make a gorgeous pic together.

Merry Christmas & Hugs, TTFN ~Marydon

Cindy said...

What a great idea to make memory ornaments. I should have started that years ago. It must be so much fun to pull them out once a year. Your little girl is so pretty. Hugs, Cindy S.

maría cecilia said...

Ana , this is the most beautiful and one of a kind christmas tree I have ever seen and what I really love the most is your little one first tooth in that little bottle, truely amazing!!!
Cariños
Maria Cecilia

junkdreams said...

What lovely sentimental ornaments you have created Ana....you are GORGEOUS!!
xojanis

Betsy said...

I would have never thought to make memory ornaments like yours, what a great idea. Such nice keepsakes. Your daughter is a doll and you have a wonderful family.
Betsy