Friday, February 5, 2010

First Kiss

First Kiss

by

Gibs


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You leaned over and you kissed me
With a passion flowing free


You leaned over and you kissed me
Sparks flew that we could see

You leaned over and you kissed me
A touch so soft and tender

You leaned over and you kissed me
A kiss I would remember

You leaned over and you kissed me
I'm sure I kissed you back

You leaned over and you kissed me
With the fire no kiss should lack

You leaned over and you kissed me
You left me wanting more

You leaned over and you kissed me
My soul you did explore

You leaned over and you kissed me
My heart no longer full of pain

You leaned over and you kissed me
Darling, kiss me once again


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Have you kissed your loved one today?

Thank you so much for dropping by.

Blessings.




*note:

All pictures above were found through Google Image Search. If any belong to you please let me know so that I may give you proper credit...Thank You.



Hugs and Kisses,

17 comments:

Iphigenia said...

Wow...this is so passionate and powerful of love...I love it !!!! : )

Sea Witch said...

Wonderful! Simply wonderful. Sea witch

BellaRosa said...

Ana amor, Beautiful poem, made me want to go wake up mi amor and kiss him :) We should do a blog thing where everyone shares their story of how they met and fell in love...wouldn't that be a beautiful thing to do? I love hearing how people came together and what funny lil things made them love and stay with the one they love :) Besos, Rose

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Ana, just gorgeous......so romantic.

I kiss my honey MANY times each day. :-)

Barb ♥

Dawn said...

Wow that poem sure captures the moment. Love the line "my soul you did explore"! The photos are beautiful.
Hugs,
Dawn

Atelier de Charo said...

Muy bello el poema, de mucha pasion y romance. Y las imagenes encajan de maravilla.

Cariños
Charo

Kate said...

Sending lots of love to you today sweet Ana!!!

Love you
Kate

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Very sweet Ana! I need to go kiss my better half!~Patti

Vicki said...

Hi, Ana,
How romantic and lovely was your poem and images! You captured Valentine's Day so perfectly. Yes, I have six little sweethearts (my grandchildren) that I kiss often and tell them I love them. Also my children, sister and niece, too. My family gives me such unconditional love. It is wonderful! Thank you for your kind friendship! Sending lots of love your way! Vicki

All My Yesterdays said...

Awww Ana, what an awesome poem to share! Makes me want to fall in love again...
But alas, all the good ones are taken (O:
Hold tight and keep kissing your wonderful hubby!

Gina said...

That poem is as sweet as you are! I have smothered my hubby & children with lots of kisses already today, but I'm sure they can withstand a few more! :)

Sandra said...

What a sweet poem, Ana. :) I love it. Thank you for sharing with us. Have a wonderful weekend.
Sandra

wyanne said...

Your blog is so beautiful. Thank you so much for all the love and beauty.

peppermint said...

The poem and pictures are beautiful! (and yes, we kiss every day).
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and glitter, Patti

GWENDOLYN said...

Ana,
What a sweet poem and I love the vintage pictures. No , I have not kissed my sweetie yet, after I brush my teeth:)
Blessings!
Gwen

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

What wonderful photos and poem, thanks for sharing.
Yes, have kissed my husband when I said goodbye and I dropped him down to the ferry to go to work.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Deb said...

Ana...sweet poem...love the photos....