Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone!


I am finally back online....Yay!!!


I've missed each and everyone of you, my sweet blogging friends and I'm so happy to be back!!!

During my time away I realized how much blogging has become a special part of my life...Through this wonderful world of blogging I have met many wonderful, kind and caring people. Some whom my heart has developed a very special connection with and who I am truly blessed and honored to call my friends. I have been fortunate and blessed beyonds words to have recently met one of these friends in person...

This is my sweet Kate from Salvage Dior...

It was wonderful how God allowed us to meet that day. Delightfully unexpected. It was such a special and touching moment for both of us... Oh, but she tells is so much better. Click here to read her post.

She is as beautiful in person...both inside and out. Thank you Kate for blessing my heart with your friendship.

Who knew that blogging would bring so much joy into my life...I've missed it very much, but I'm back and I cannot wait to come visit and see what you all have been up to.

Thank you all for stopping by today.

A very special thank you to all my friends that keep coming back and blessing me time after time with all those wonderful, kind and sweet comments and most especially with your friendship.


Blessings.


Hugs and Kisses,

16 comments:

BellaRosa said...

Ana amor, you have soooo been MISSED! I was so happy to see your back! Can't wait to catch up with you amor! I saw and read about your visit with Kate on her blog, I was so happy for you both to finally meet! Your both such lovely people...I hope one day that I get to meet you both too :) Have a beautiful week amor & WELCOME BACK!!! Besos, Rose

Rebecca said...

Wah.....

God is so good to all of us...

xoxoRebecca

Sea Witch said...

Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. Your postings are always so much fun. You were missed my friend. Sea Witch

Kate said...

Ana
I am soooo happy that you are back. I missed you bunches!! Thank you for the e card and for doing this sweet post. I have something to send you so can you email me your address. I love you, love you.

God is so good

Love Kate

junkdreams said...

Welcome back Ana.....we have missed you!
Happy day!
xojanis

Natasha said...

Oh thank goodness you are back Ana!!!I have so missed you and your sweet and happy posts!

Welcome back!!!!

:)

Best wishes always,
Natasha.
xo

Claudia said...

Welcome back!

xo
Claudia

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Ana, so happy you are back! Thanks for stopping by today... how fun you got to meet a fellow blogger! Can't wait to read more of your posts! xoxo Julie Marie

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Ana! Welcome back! Looks like you had some fun that day! It's so nice when you have someone to share the same passions. Hope you got a lot done on your hiatus!~Hugs,Patti

elmundodetrapito said...

hola amiga Que Bueno de vuelta y esperaremos Tus Nuevos Proyectos y bella decoracion amiga Que Tus Muy Sean bendecidos dias con Cariño "Moni

Gina said...

I'm so glad you're back. I missed you!

Cindy said...

I am glad you are back, sweetie. I missed you, you are one of the ones that I feel like my heart has connected with. How blessed we all are to live in the wonderful age of technology and be allowed to meet people from all over the world. And how wonderful when you can meet people from your own city.
Hugs, Cindy S

Atelier de Charo said...

Que bueno que estes devuelta, te habías hecho extrañar mucho.

Cariños
Charo

GWENDOLYN said...

Happy you have returned to us. Someday I want to meet a fellow blogger:) You both took a lovely picture.
Blessings always!
Gwen

Unseen Rajasthan said...

Welcome Back !! I Would love to see your new post !

Willow said...

Hi Ana, glad to see you back.

I am contacting all my old followers on my old blog that was deleted and my old account. Please come and visit me and sign up again if you like.

Willow