Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding Bells Are In The Air


Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been over to visit recently...It's because I've been busy with wedding stuff. My brother-in-law, Ivan and his fiancée, Rebecca are finally tying the knot, yay!

And I have volunteered to help...

They're having a small celebration and it's all happening at the end of August. So, as you can see there is not much time. Sadly, this means I'll have to postpone my giveaway a few weeks...There is so much I have planned that I just need some time...I do hope you guys don't mind. I promise that as soon as I can I will be over to visit, post again and have my giveaway to celebrate my blog's 300 followers. Oh, and by the way, a very special thank you goes out to Kim from Spindle Cottage who was my 300th Sweet Follower...Yay! Thank you Kim. And thank you to all of you who have been sweet and kind enough to follow as well. I'm thankful for all the wonderful friends I have made through my blog and I will forever treasure your friendships.

♥♥♥

Thank you all for stopping by today.

I'll be back real soon, so please don't forget about me.

♥♥♥

Hugs and Kisses,

16 comments:

Marydon said...

Sweet Ana ~ You just enjoy your brother's wedding & events ... we are here for you upon return. Have a beautiful time ... miss you tho, sweetie.
Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Julie Marie said...

Hello my friend... congratulations to the happy couple! You are so sweet to help them... I am looking forward to lots of exciting posts afterwards! xoxo Julie Marie

nannykim said...

Have sweet memories in the making with that wedding. nannykim/spindlecottage!

Gina said...

You enjoy all the wedding prep and, of course, the wedding. We'll all be waiting for you when you get back.

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Ana; OH how exciting,,, Wedding Plans,,, I am sure you are having a great time planning it all... Congratulations to the lovely Couple.... I wish them all the Blessings the Lord has for them......

Hugs;
Alaura

The Tablescaper said...

Have fun helping them! There is nothing like a wedding for good planning fun.

- The Tablescaper

cindy-todoslosninos.blogspot.com said...

My sweet Anna, you are so thoughtful to worry about us. I haven't been around much these last two months either. You really do need to be able to focus on the wedding. I'm sure, with you in charge it's going to be great.

I will be anxious to enter your contest when you come back. 300 followers, wow!

Big Hugs
cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Oh Ana, that is so exciting! I am so happy for them. Have fun helping to organise the wedding! I can see that you are going to be one busy lady!!!

Blessings and best wishes,
Natasha.

Deb said...

have fun Ana..can't wait to hear all about it..

Misborda2 said...

Hi Anna: Congratulations on the marriage!! Of course, your taste is exquisite, as much as you can prepare, sure to be beautiful.
Now you meet that special event for the whole family and have time to blog, and sure we will await all you want to teach.
Have an excellent day, and Happy Summer!
Hugs, Laura.

Vicki said...

Hi, Ana, and congratulations to Ivan and Rebecca and your whole family. Weddings are always exciting, and the sweet couple is lucky to have your creative help!! I took a look at your Etsy shop again. I am loving your creations. Those cuff bracelets are so charming!! Love and hugs to you, sweet friend~ Vicki

Leslie said...

Congrats to the Happy Couple!!!! I bet you are having a great time helping them prepare.
Have a great weekend

GWENDOLYN said...

Have fun with the wedding plans! I love celebrations... I hope you share some pics from it when you return.
Blessings~
Gwen:)

maria elena said...

Hola Ana...seguramente estarás aportando tus brillantes ideas a los novios ..y ayudando en cada detalle que necesiten!! felicidades a ellos y un beso grande para ti desde Argentina

Cindy said...

Congrats to your bil and his finacee, weddings are a lot of work and a whole lot of fun. Enjoy!
Hugs, Cindy S

La Maison Reid said...

Aren't weddings fun? My daughter is getting married in September so I know just what you're going through. Going through it with you!
xoxo
Nancy