Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Back...

Hi Everyone!
I'm back...


I've been away for way too long and I've missed all my sweet blogging friends.


I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back from a highly anticipated and much needed two week vacation. We traveled to the beautiful little town of Teul de Gonzalez Ortega in Mexico, better known as "El Teul". This is the town where my dad was born and my family's yearly, summer, vacationing spot when my sisters and I were growing up. Here are a couple of pictures driving towards it.



I will definitely be sharing more pictures later...

In the mean time, I'll be busy unpacking, restocking groceries, doing laundry and just getting readjusted. Plus, as some of you may recall, before I left I was helping out with a wedding that is now just two weeks away...Yikes!! And there is still so much to do...I promise that as soon as I can I will be over to visit. Oh and don't forget.... I will be having a giveaway to celebrate my 300+ followers soon too. Yay, I can't wait! So please stay tuned.



I missed you all very much and I'm so happy to be back!
Wishing everyone a wonderful new week.



Hugs and Kisses,

11 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Ana....Looks very picturesque! Sounds like you had a very nice vacation! I will be waiting to see your photos of your time there!~Hugs, Patti

Deb said...

welcome back...glad you had a nice vacation

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Welcome home Ana.. What a beautiful sight this is.. Sounds as if you have much to do.. Just take it slow. Everything will fall into place.
Blessings,
Penny

Cindy said...

Hello sweet ANA,
I'm so glad you were able to get away, I hope you are feeling very rested. Lovely photos, I look forward to seeing more. I have only been to Jaurez, Mexico, no further and only once when I was about 13. I had a tremendous crush on all of the cute Mexican boys, I thought they were the cutest things I had EVER seen. hehehe! So funny to think of it now.
I will be gone for a couple of weeks, but I will try to blog at least once a week.
Hugs, Cindy

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Ana; Welcome back,,,,, sounds like you had a wonderful vacation... love the photos,, can't wait to see more,,,, it also sounds like you are going to be a very busy gal again wedding plans are so fun..... have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura

Gina said...

I'm so glad you're back. I hope your vacation was wonderful!

Shirley said...

Hi Ana, Glad you are back, The pictures show some beautiful scenery. When I see pictures like that I always think of the picture puzzles that we would put together showing beautiful scenery. I know you will be busy with the wedding coming up. Have a good day. Your Missouri Friend.

elmundodetrapito said...

hola amiga vengo a saber como estas seguro que muy bien y ver tu bello blogs con cosas siempre impecables te dejo mucho cariƱo y que tengas unos bellos dias con mucha luz espiritual moni

Julie Marie said...

Hello dear Ana... I am so happy you had a nice time... the photos look just beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and your well wishes... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

Kate said...

Hi sweet Ana
so happy that you had a wonderful trip
love the new blog look
love you mucho
Kate

T's Daily Treasures said...

Welcome home Ana. How nice that you got to revisit your family roots. Looks like a lovely place. We've been back for 8 days now from our 6 weeks in the States and I still haven't put everything away. Plus jet lag is really doing a number on me and the kids. I go back to work in a week. Yikes! Good luck getting settled back in and with plans for the wedding. :) Tammy