Monday, November 22, 2010

Gifts For Moi...

And it's not even Christmas yet!

Yesterday I received a bag full of beautiful gifts from my most favoritest cousin ever, Irma from Cosas Bellas. I would love to share with you what she gave me.

Okay, where should I begin? Well first let me begin by telling you that Irma and I are twins...from different parents and two years apart :-) We are so similar in our tastes and likes it's not even funny, actually it's even scary some times...And as if that weren't enough we have been told we look a lot alike, we have even been confused for each other once or twice. Anyway, I consider her a twin soul, a true kindred spirit. She knows me oh too well so she knows exactly what I'll love. So that being said...

She knows how much I love things in three's and birds so she gave me this sweet figurine by Lladro. Love it.

She also knows how much I love snow people....And they're three!

Look at those cute little faces.

Monogram plates and dishtowel...Love, love, love them. I tell you she knows me well.

Coffee table book by Victoria Magazine...Can't wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and drool over all the beautiful pictures.

And last but not least another beautiful snow person...One can never have too many.

Thank you Irma...I love all my gifts. And thank you for always being so loving, caring, and thoughtful with me and for always being there for me. Love you tons.

Thank you all for stopping by today.

Hope everyone one has a wonderful week.

Blessings.




Hugs and Kisses,

18 comments:

KATHY said...

All your gifts are wonderful! I love your snow people.Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Kathy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

I love all your gifts and how lucky you are.
The snow people are adorable and made me smile.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Hugs
Carolyn

thewhitechair said...

What a treasure to have such a sweet cousin! Looks like you are having some serious fun decorating! Happy Thanksgiving!
deborah
{thewhitechair}

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana... what sweet gifts from Irma!... I have heard before that cousins are the next thing closest to sisters and often people think they are sisters... how fun for you! Love all of your precious gifts, in threes, especially the beautiful Lladro... enjoy you new treasures, and I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving my friend... xoxo Julie Marie

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

What wonderful gifts Ana! I love the faces on the snowmen! Darling! FYI, your latest post is not coming up when I try to open it. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving!~Hugs, Patti

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What nice things she sent you. I have not seen that book. Looks good. May have to go on Amazon and see if they have it.

Sandra said...

Hi Ana! What beautiful gifts your cousin gave you! The snow people are sooo cute!
Have a wonderful evening!
Sandra

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You have a wonderful week too! *I love the snowpeople!!!

Rondell

Chateau Chic Boutique said...

Ana that is so sweet of your twin, I mean cousin! Isn't it a blessing to share a joy for junkin' with someone you love? How generous of her to send you such beautiful special things, from the heart.
Blessings to you,
Missy

Hope Filled Living said...

Ana,
What a special relationship you have with your cousin! It's so nice to have a friend who understands you like that. All of the gifts were really sweet. I am going to have to go to Barnes & Noble to pick up that coffee table book! I love anything by Victoria. Something else that's funny is I love grouping things in three. I often buy 3 of the same things. (smiles)...
Mary

Foxglove Spires said...

What adorable and thoughtful gifts to receive Ana, you certainly have a very special friend, I love all of them they are so beautiful.

Have a glorious week. xxx

Violet said...

Hello Ana,
What wonderful treasures! Some people are so fun to give gifts to, the ones we know so well and find things that whisper their names. How wonderful that you have this type of relationship! I'd love to look through that gorgeous book! Have a fabulous week,
Violet

Mahon said...

your work is very good, I like your gorgeous photos and the beautiful atmosphere of your blog, I congratulate you and I'm follower with pleasure !! :)

Bye Mahon
redcat-albumart-som.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Very sweet Ana...I love the snow people. So cute. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Sarah said...

Ana, these are definitely thoughtful gifts. The snow people really make me smile. Glad they will be living with you, sweet friend. ~ Sarah

GWENDOLYN said...

I love it all. You lucky gal.
Blessings~
Gwen

Cindy said...

Hello my dear Ana,
How wonderful to have a cousin who you are so close to and so much alike. I hardly know my cousins, I was not raised around any of them.
The gifts are thoughtful, beautiful and SO fun! Those snow people are SO sweet!
And the book...I adore all of Victoria's books!
Love and hugs, Cindy

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

OMGoodness, can I plese have your cousine? Such beautiful gifts. As I looked at each one I said, Oh, that's my favorite.

big hugs
cindy@stitches