Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Almost Done...

I've been hard at work and having tons of fun in the process...And I'm almost done with this years Most Treasured Ornament...

If you've followed my blog for a while you might remember that last year I shared with you the Christmas ornaments I make every year. I've made these ornaments since the very beginning...when hubby and I first started dating many, many moons ago. These special ornaments commemorate a special event that happened that particular year...

Well I'm almost done with this year's and can't wait to show you.

If you are new to my blog and would like to see some of the other ornaments I've made, or if you've seen them before and would like to see them again just click here.

There is glitter everywhere. I love it!

Remember to come back again real soon. Now off to finish my ornament.



Wishing you all, my sweet friends, a wonderful day.

Blessings.




Hugs and Kisses,

10 comments:

Kate said...

Can't wait to see it Ana. Happy Holiday season to you sending you love & blessings!!

xo
Kate

GWENDOLYN KAY said...

Awe.. You are teasing us:) I am looking forward to seeing it.
Gwenny~

Claudia said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see the finished ornament, Ana!

xo
Claudia

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Ana... I have been anxiously awaiting your special ornament again this year... hurry hurry!... xoxo Julie Marie

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

This looks fabulous and can't wait to see what you make.
We love to make decorations here too.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

rustandruffles said...

I can't wait to see it too!!
Happy day Ana!
xojanis

Cindy said...

Hello my sweet friend,
Hmmm...I wonder what you are making, it will be interesting to see.
Hugs, cindy

Willow said...

Hi Ana, can't wait to see what you have made this year.

Willow

Gina said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see what you're up to. I'm sure it's spectacular.

Foxglove Spires said...

Ana these ornaments are so wonderful, with your creativity you have made such special decorations which hold special memories. I can't wait to see this years wonders.

Have a delightful new week my friend. xxx