Thursday, December 30, 2010

Away From My Desk...At Another Desk





Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know what I've been up to lately. Well, I've been working. No, not on the usual stuff, crafts, home projects, chores... I've been helping my sister Paty in her office. One of her co-workers went on vacation for a couple of weeks and she has tons of work so she ask if I could help, which means that I most likely won't be able to post anything new until after the new year...But, I'll definitely try to come visit after work :-) Oh, I did prepared a post ahead of time for New Year's Day. Please come back and take a look. Until next time.



Thank you for stopping by today.


Wishing you all a wonderful day.


Blessings.






Hugs and Kisses,

13 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun, Ana! I'm looking forward to seeing all your creative ideas in 2011!

Cindy said...

Hello sweet Ana,
Have fun working this week! And I will see you on your next post!
Love and hugs, Cindy

T's Daily Treasures said...

You are so sweet to help out your sister. Have fun! Wishing you health and happiness in the new year. Blessings of peace and love, Tammy

elmundodetrapito said...

hola amiga que bueno terminar el año con trabajo pero distinto es muy gratificante para nuestro espiritud adelante amiga felicitaciones bueno vine a desearte lo mejor para este año nuevo y tengo una linda sorpresa ana mucha paz ,amor y sabiduria para toda tu familia y para tu hermana lo mejor en todo feliz año nuevo moni

Gina said...

Have fun working with your sister this week. See you soon!

Vintage Gal said...

Hi Ana
Love the pink typwriter. I remember those things (oops ~ dating myself ;0) Have fun helping in the office.
Happy New Year - blessings to you and yours
((hugs))
Marianne

Atelier de Charo said...

Enjoy it!

Happy New Year Ana!!

Besos
Charo

Kate said...

Ana
sweet girl Happy New Year to you & your beautiful family. Much love to you my dear friend

xoxo
God Bless
Kate

Foxglove Spires said...

Ana, I hope you are enjoying your time!!!
Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope this year is filled with many delights and beauty my friend. xxxx

GWENDOLYN KAY said...

Don't work to hard. Happy New Year!
Blessings~
Gwenny

Heidi said...

You have a lovely blog and I want to wish you a Blessed New Year!

Relyn said...

Oh man! I want a typewriter just like that!! Happy, happy new year.

Misborda2 said...

Happy New Year 2011!
May all your wishes come true!!
Best wishes from Spain, Laura