Monday, December 13, 2010

Most Treasured Ornament 2010

Hello my sweet blogging friends. I do hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was a very busy one for me...However, between Christmas shopping, sending out Christmas cards and having my parents over for dinner I was able to make a little time to finish up our Most Treasured Ornament for 2010 and I am soooo excited to share it with you.

Here it is.

My daughter turned 15 this year, which to us Latina girls is a very special age. It definitely was an event worthy of commemorating.

If you'd like to see some of the other ornaments I've made for other years just click here.

Can't believe 2010 is almost gone.

Second event that we wanted to acknowledge was our trip to El Teul. Although we have been there before this trip was special because it was our very first trip with the whole entire family...Mom, Dad, sisters, brother-in-laws and all the nieces and nephews.

It's a little hard to tell, but the glittered letters spell TEUL. Love, love, love glitter :-)

So there you have it, this year's Most Treasured Ornament.



Hope you enjoyed your visit today.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful new week.





Hugs and Kisses,

13 comments:

Marianne Robinson said...

Ana
What a beautiful ornament filled with sentiment. Now That's what Christmas is about. Bravo!

Shabbygalsnest said...

Ana, Very Beautiful, filled with loving memories! I don't think you can do better than that! Traci

Gina said...

It's beautiful! I really do love this ornament tradition that you have.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana, it is just beautiful!... how precious to celebrate your beautiful daughter turning 15 this year... and I so loved your post about your family trip to Teul and the gorgeous photos you shared... this is indeed a special ornament!... love to you... xoxo Julie Marie

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Ana; What a pretty ornament you made in honor of your daughter.... such a treasure for years to come.... have a wonderful week.

Hugs;
Alaura

krys kirkpatrick said...

Beautiful. Fifteen is such a great age....What a lovely spot you have created here. Happy Jolly Winter to you.

Heather said...

I just love your ornament and what a wonderful tradition. I'm off to look at your other ornaments...

Heather said...

I just got back from looking at your previous years' ornaments. All I can say is AMAZING! You are so talented, and every ornament is so very special.

Sandra said...

Hi Ana. What a beautiful and special ornament. :) You are talented, my friend!
Sandra

Denise Auras said...

...que lindo Ana,está maravilhosa, Todos os detaljes estãp perfeitos! Parabéns!!!

Marydon said...

G'day Ana ~ What a GORGEOUS creation for your daughter to cherish! It is so you ... your ornies are awesome. Glad you had a grand trip.

Christmas hugs & wishes ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Debbie said...

Happy birthday to your sweet daughter. Ana those are gorgeous ornaments and I would want to look at them all year round! Thanks for your sweet comment. You and your family have a wonderful holiday!

GWENDOLYN KAY said...

A very sweet and special ornament.
Blessings~
Gwenny