Friday, January 28, 2011

Crafty Wreath: Part 2

Happy Friday Everyone!


As promised, here is the second wreath I made out of pages of an old dictionary.

This wreath was a little faster and easier to make than the first one (see previous post). All I did was cut out leaf shapes from the pages and some from a bit of muslin fabric...Folded them in half to make a crease and hot glued them onto my wreath form. By the way, I got this idea while surfing the web...Wish I could remember where I saw it so that I may give proper credit...Sorry.

Thanks to everyone for all your sweet and kind comments on my last post. I had so much fun making these wreaths and love how they turned out. Some of you asked how I made the first one. Well in the next few days I'll be sharing a "How I Did It" post. Hope you come back and check it out.



Wishing you all a fantabulous weekend.




Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Hello sweet friend,
That wreath is gorgeous!!! I want one like it! heehee! If I wasn't so lazy I would just go make one, okay, maybe after you show us how, okay? This one does look very, very easy though.
Love and hugs, Cindy

Rebecca said...

You amaze me with your gifts, Ana. What a JOY it is for me to visit with you. I always come away inspired.

Love to you~

Rebecca

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Ana, this wreath is just beautiful too!... I love how they look hanging in front of a mirror... xoxo Julie Marie

Heather said...

Very pretty!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Ana, I love both of these wreaths. Have a great weekend.

Gina said...

Another lovely wreath. Ana, my sweet friend, you are on a roll!

Vintage Gal said...

Oh Ana how sweet ~ I would love to make this one~ stop on by, the Stylish Blogger's Award is coming your way

Foxglove said...

This one looks wonderful as well Ana, you have given me an idea for a craft to do with my little one, school starts for her again tomorrow first day back and as I homeschool her I am always looking for things which inspire me. Thank you my beautiful friend.

Have a gorgeous day and I can't wait to see how you made your other wreath. xxxx

La Vie Quotidienne said...

All of these new wreaths you have been making are fabulous...very, very nice! You have such creative ideas Have a great weekend.(-:

Manoly said...

HOLA ANA, ESTAS CORONAS TE HAN QUEDADO ESPECTACULAR Y EL HABERLA HECHO CON LAS HOJAS DE LIBROS LES DA UN TOQUE MUY ORIGINAR, ME HAN GUSTADO MUUUUCHO.
TODO LO QUE HACES ESTÁ HECHO CON MUCHO AMOR, Y ESO SE NOTA QUERIDA.
TE DEJO UN ABRAZO AMIGA.

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness ana.. that is simply adorable. I love it

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Ana,
I love your creative paper wreaths. They really are charming and very delightful! They also look like they are fun to make.
Have a sweet day and hugs,Elizabeth