Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Three Kings Day!

On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. Matthew 2:11



On this day we celebrate El Dia de los Tres Reyes Magos or The Three Kings Day. It's a festivity traditionally celebrated in Mexico and in many other Latin countries. Click here if you'd like to read a post I did last year about this holiday.

Feliz Dia de Reyes a todos.

Happy Three Kings Day everyone.




Hugs and Kisses,

8 comments:

Kerri said...

Happy Epiphany! I went to the vigil mass last night. Its amazing to me how many people celebrate Christmas, but have no clue about the Epiphany. It also means tomorrow I have to take down my decorations.LOL

Hugs,
Kerri

Vintage Gal said...

Happy Three Kings Day Ana!
Have a great day!

Foxglove said...

Have a wondrous Three Kings day my friend. xxx

Gina said...

We call it the Feast of the Epiphany or sometimes Little Christmas is heard. Happy Three Kings Day to you! As a kid, I remember my mother not taking down the Christmas decorations until after Jan 6th. because of the Epiphany.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello sweet Ana... wishing you a Happy Three Kings Day today... I love your post from last year as well... xoxo Julie Marie

Leslie said...

Happy Little christmas!!

Cindy said...

Happy Three Kings Day to you, too. What a fun thing to celebrate.
Love and hugs, Cindy

Sarah said...

I'm a tad late, but Happy Three Kings Day to you, Ana.
~ Sarah