Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning...

I've been a busy little bee spring cleaning our sweet suite for the past two days... And boy am I pooped...And the worst part is that I'm not even close to being finished :-P

I've been re-arranging furniture, re-accessorizing, patching holes and touching up paint...Whew! I think I'll take a break today before I totally wear myself out. Do you want to see what I've done so far?

I changed our bedding...I guess I should have taken a "before" picture...oops!

A little leopard print to spice things up...Grrrr!

Brought my nightstand back from another room...Can you believe it was for free? Love me those curve side treasures...A little tlc and it was good as new.

Oh, excuse me for a second, my door bell just rang...Let me run and see who it is. Don't go anywhere.


I'm back...It was the postman and he had this package for me....
It's from my dear friend Gina at Random Thoughts From An Incoherent Mind...She had a giveaway a few days ago and I won.... Yay! Now the question is should I open it now, or should I wait until Saturday for my birthday? I know it's not a birthday gift but I should save it and pretend it is just in case I don't have anything to open that day ;-) What do you think Gina? Hee, hee, hee! Sorry everyone, you'll just have to come back again to see what my gift prize was.

Thank you all for stopping by for a visit today.



Hugs and Kisses,

19 comments:

Ana said...

Oh¡¡¡ que belleza de habitación¡¡¡Tienes un gusto exquisito, elegante y cuidas todos los detalles¡¡¡Realmente has hecho un trabajo precioso y no me extraña que estes agotada¡¡¡¡Felicidades
Esperaremos al sábado a ver que contiene esa caja¡¡¡y a felicitarte¡¡¡¡Besos

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Beautiful bedroom and I'll be back to see what is in the box:) Happy birthday to you!!!

Rondell

June said...

Oh Ana, what a beautiful room! It just says Ana all over it! I love how getting in and cleaning makes me feel. We are on the same wave-length. I just started the Spring cleaning too.
sending hugs

Laura said...

LOVE your room Ana! It's just lovely and exactly how I want my own to be. :)

Can't wait to see what you won!!! :)

((Hugs))
Laura

shabby*vintage*dreams said...

Hi. What a Lovely bedroom...Looks delightful!! I love your headboard!!! yummy!!

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello Ana, everything looks just beautiful!... your leopard pillow is so cute!... purrrr... and that little birdie clock is adorable!... I can't wait to see what you got in that box!... xoxo Julie Marie

Willow said...

Your bedroom looks lovely. You are ahead of me. I am going to start next week doing some cleaning, rearranging and patching holes in one of our rooms and than its on to the big redoing of our bedroom. Can't wait to see your win.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh my birthday is Sat. too. Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Your bedroom is lovely! I really like your mirror arrangement. I look forward to coming back and seeing what's in the box!

Gina said...

I'm so glad you received the package! I didn't think you'd get it so quickly. Open it! Open it! LOL

Your bedroom is gorgeous! I love your nightstand. Actually, I love the way your arranged that whole corner of your bedroom. No matter how I try to fix mine, I can't get it to look nice. Wanna come over & lend me a hand? Please?

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Ana, your room is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing the photos..
Go open that package!
Blessings,
Penny

Vintage Gal said...

Your bedroom looks soo romantic and cozy ~ I just think is it beautiful ;-)

elmundodetrapito said...

hola amiga que lindo limpieza de primavera esta quedando todo de maravilla un lindo dia ana moni

Jacque said...

Good Morning Ana, Happy early Birthday wishes! I am in AR spoiling my little Emma. Her dad is my baby and his birthday is today--March 4th!

Your home is beautiful as always! So neat and so clean. All that work you did makes me want to get up and clean something..

I do hope you have a great day, a wonderful weekend and a fabulous birthday!

Passionate for White said...

Such a pretty, pretty room!

Jann said...

I love the room--so shabby chic-vintage, and so beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

I just love your spring cleaning!! The snowy white sheets and the lovely rose comforter are just beautiful. Loved looking at the pictures. Have a nice weekend.

Atelier de Charo said...

Una habitación preciosa, muy bien decorada!
Felicidades!
Charo

Cindy said...

Hello sweet Ana,
Your bedroom looks lovely, very pretty and rosy. I love a feminine bedroom.
How fun! You won a giveaway, lucky you!
Love and Hugs, Cindy