Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All Set For Easter...

Ms. Bunny's new dress is all done and she's all set for Easter...

Remember the fabric from my last post? Well this is what I made with it...

(You guessed right Ally.)

Ally is my sweet blogging friend from Italy. (Click here to visit her blog) She left me a comment yesterday saying she was guessing I was going to use the fabric to make Ms. Bunny's new dress...And she was right. (If you'd like to see a before picture of Ms. Bunny just click here.)

I used some new fabric but also re-used some from her old dress.

Even re-used some of the trims and lace from the old dress. I made her a sweet little headband with some of the lace...

Ms. Bunny says she hopes you liked her new dress...And she wishes everyone a very Hoppy Day! Hee, hee, hee.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Blessings.




Hugs and Kisses,

16 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love the bunny and the dress is fabulous. Gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Suzann said...

What a cute bunny!!!
The dress is so sweet!!!
Suzann ~xoxo~

Heather said...

Wow! You have fantastic sewing skills! What a lucky Ms. Bunny! She is quite the fashionista.

Willow said...

She is just adorable and I bet she will leave you some goodies for making her a brand new outfit. Wonderful job you did on it.

•♥ Ally ♥• said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
•♥ Ally ♥• said...

it's really beautiful. your Ms. Bunny has class and elegance. I knew you'd created something amazing. I love your creations. a big hug my friend Ana. and thanks for sponsoring me. I imagined the reason for the removal of the comment and waited for the masterpiece. great as always
(google translator do your job well! ok?)

Ido said...

She looks adorable, bunny princess. Have a fantastic day!
XXX Ido

Kate said...

Beautiful Ana

this bunny loves you!!!!


God Bless you & the family

miss you mucho

xoxo
Kate

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

c'è un pensiero sul mio blog
(for you) ;)

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness, dear Ana, that is so darling. Do you ever make clothes for yourself, you are so creative, you certainly could.
Hugs, Cindy

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oh Ana, Ms. Bunny looks absolutely stunning!... her new dress is so pretty... she is all ready for Easter, I love it!... xoxo Julie Marie PS Love her pretty little headband too!

kelly said...

Aren't you clever and talented?! That dress is SO pretty. I want one! (in a much larger size of course)

Gina said...

Isn't she beautiful all dolled up in her new dress! You did an outstanding job!

elmundodetrapito said...

hola ana como estas divina la señora coneja con su traje nuevo difrutara las pascuas muy coqueta un gran dia el de mañana moni

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

She looks so pretty Ana! Exquisite detail!~Hugs, Patti

Rosetta said...

Adoro la signora Bunny,che carina!!!Adorabile,Rosetta