Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh so Delight-ful...

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

Recently I met the delight-ful Linda from the beautiful blog DELIGHT, and believe me her blog's name is right on the money...It is truly a delight to visit. It is filled with beautiful pictures, inspiring ideas and sweetness through and through. If you haven't met Linda yet you should run right over to her blog to say hello....and prepare to be delight-ed (Click here for a visit.)

Oh but before you run off, let me tell you why I'm so excited. Well you see, a few weeks back Linda was celebrating her 100 followers with a giveaway...And I can't believe it, but I WON!... Yay! And my little treasures from my new blogging friend just arrived in the mail...Do you wanna see?

Mmmmmm....As I open the package a beautiful perfume scent fills the air.

It's like Christmas...So many little packages to open...Yay!

Look at all these beautiful goodies....Here's a closer look.

I love the pearl garland, glittery pins and vintage postcard from France...Sweet!

Beautiful hand crafted board pins, made by Linda.

Oh, la, la...tres jolie. Les petite bougies...Birthday candles from France.

Pretty lace embellished box where the glittery pins came in. Oh and can't forget the pretty silver tray too...Merci Linda...I love it all.



Thank you everyone for stopping by for a visit today.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.






Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Gina said...

You lucky girl. That was a lovely giveaway to have won...enjoy!

Atelier de Charo said...

Oh que precioso paquete recibiste! Felicidades!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Ana, what beautiful tresors from your new friend!... everything is so pretty and romantic!... I will run over and visit her... xoxo Julie Marie

d e l i g h t said...

Hi Ana, I'm so glad it arrived safely and that you are happy! Thank you for being such a sweet and wonderful blog friend!
Linda

Leslie said...

It is soooooooo pretty and Delightful!!!!!
Congrats.
Have a great weekend.

Cindy said...

Oh my, such sweet little treasures! They are so perfect for you!
Hugs,Cindy

elmundodetrapito said...

hola ana como estas bellisimos regalos muy romanticos me encantaron difrutalo te lo mereces amiga que tengas un gran fin de semana moni

AngiLovesBlue said...

Dear Ana,
I can't post to you today, I hope it works now.
All the treasures are so sweeeeeet.
Have a nice weekend and like you say hugs and kisses
Angi

Jacque said...

Congrats Ana, I am so happy that you won all those treasures!

Hope you have a great weekend!

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

(now I try without google translate ;P )
merry christmas my dear friend!!! :)
oh oh oh!!! Santa like knocking at you door often.
(I hope I write right) :))) kisssssssses :)

Victoria said...

Congratulations Ana! Don't you just love receiving such beautiful packages in the mail? I recently won one also and I was so excited when it showed up!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Congratulations!!! That was a beautiful surprise!! Love every piece of it!!