Monday, June 6, 2011

Odds and Ends Project

Hmmmm....What can I possibly make out of these odds and ends?


*One old cabinet door (Salvaged from Dad-in-laws house).

*Two wooden decorative mold pieces (65 cents from thrift store).

*One vintage Yawman & Erbe MFG Co. receipt board clip (95 cents from same thrift store).

*One vintage kitchen tin and ball towel holder (Salvaged from my parents kitchen).

Shhhhh....Do you hear that?

My little creative wheels are turning...Hee, hee, hee.

Are you curious to see what I'll make? Me too :-)


Wishing everyone a very creative week.




Hugs and Kisses
,

13 comments:

Willow said...

You have me stumped. I have no idea what you can come up with, but eagerly waiting to find out.

Vintage Gal said...

Ana I can hardly wait to see what these odds and ends become ;-)

Gina said...

Oh I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sassy Marsha said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what you create!!!!

xxoo

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oh Ana, you are such a tease!... I can hardly wait to see what you make out of these treasures... hurry!... xoxo Julie Marie

Inspire Me Heather said...

Hmmm, a message board? Whatever it is I'm sure it will look great!

Kelly said...

Such pretty pieces....I'm sure whatever it is will turn out great!


Kelly

Passionate for White said...

I can only imagine and can hardly wait to find out!

Ido said...

I am very curious, hurry up!
XXX Ido

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

noooooooooo !!!!!!!!!
you can not keep me on edge so!
I'm too curious :))))
ok, ok,I looks good good-
Good afternoon my dear friend
h & k

poppilinnstudios said...

Hmmmm, what will you make with these items. I love collecting things, beads, ribbon, old jewelry, etc. then creating something wonderful with them. Can't wait to see what you create.
-Lynn

Monica Avelli said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere le tue creazioni.... Baci Monica

Bringing Pretty Back said...

I am excited to see what you will do!
Please show us when you get it done!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin