Monday, August 15, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

But before I pick the winner I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the encouraging comments you left on my last post...I am so ready to tackle my chair project now :-) I will keep you posted on the progress...

And now to pick the winner of my give-a-way...Are you all ready?

I'm using a random number generator/picker to assist me today....


Drum roll please....


And the winner is.....

Sweet Commenter number...

Let me just go back to my Giveaway Celebration post to see who that is...Will be right back...

It's Elizabeth from Home Is Where The Heart Is....
Yay!!!! Congratulations Elizabeth.



A special thank you and a great big hug to all my Sweet Followers. You had made my blogging experience a wonderful one and my life a bit brighter. Love to you all.

Wishing everyone a wonderful new week.




Hugs and Kisses,

13 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Congratulations to Elizabeth! I need to tell you I love your glasses!
Blessings always~

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

LOL! Congratulations to Elizabeth! I loved the suspense, Ana! Have a great day. blessings ~ tanna

elmundodetrapito said...

hola amiga ,dale mis felicitaciones a isabel y que difrute de tan bello regalo y a ti mil gracias amiga, por este sorteo y la proxima sera muy linda semana ...moni

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

oh no! I did not win. was a beautiful handbag. and the flowers were very romantic. that bag was wonderfully well with my coat (like old sofa)
compliments to Elizabeth for luck and congratulations for the wonderful prize.
Ana Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate in this wonderful giveaway :) kept me in suspense all this time.;p
a hug my dear and amazing friend

Elizabeth and Gary said...

OH my goodness :)
Its me!!! The Random Generator picked me.....I am just tickled to death! YEAH...
Thank you Ana and Random Generator.
I love the purse so much, the fabric is just my taste, but best of all it was made by YOU!
Big, Big hugs!
Elizabeth

Ido said...

Congratulations to the winner! I've been waiting for your e-mail Ana, I have to send your address to ramsign. On my blog I made a mistake and wrote "my petite cottage" but it is you the winner. Please e-mail me.
XXX Ido

♥Ann's Embroidery and Quilting - Journey♥ said...

Congratulations Elizabeth and Ana I also love your glasses!! Have a lovely day.

Gina said...

Big congrats to Elizabeth! A wonderful week to you as well Ana.

Mahrian said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner and to you, dear, for the lovely candy! God bless! :D

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Congratulations Elizabeth! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I would win next time :) Irais

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

Congratulations to Elizabeth, she will be thrilled.
Have a happy week

Hugs
Carolyn

Janet said...

Congratulations to Elisabeth!
Blessings,
Janet