Monday, August 29, 2011

Bunny Mystery...Revealed

Hi Everyone!

It's time to reveal what my little bunny treasure is from my last post...

By the way, a great big "Thank You" to all who played along...It was so much fun reading all your comments... Unfortunately no one guessed exactly right :-(

I loved how creative some of your guesses were though...Planter, bookend, pencil box, vase...:-)

Well, here's what it really is...It is a combination of two things (And I would've accepted anyone of the two guesses.) As you open the little bunny door, inside you'll find a little mirror and three little drawers...It's a jewelry box!

And if you look in the back you'll spot a little winding key...So it's a music box too. And the tune that it plays is the Do, Re, Mi, song :-)

Okay, although no one guessed exactly what it was...I think I should still send someone a little surprise for playing along...And I think it should go to....Drum roll please...:-)



After all, hers was the only guess that was kinda close...She said: "Did it hold a radio that played this little tune?" Congratulations Ms. Tanna! Please email me your info so that I may send you your little surprise :-)

Wishing everyone a wonderful new week.



Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so excited! Yea! thank you, Ana! I'm off to e-mail!! Whistling a little tune of my own! blessings ~ tanna

Sassy Marsha said...

Oh, how sweet! I never would have guessed that!!! Congratulations, Tanna!!

xxoo
Marsha

Heather said...

What a cute little box! :)

Ido said...

I would've never guessed! That is a cute jewelry box! Congratulations to the winner!
XXX Ido

Gina said...

Oh!!! That really is cute. Congrats to Tanna.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Congratulations to Tanna!... that is so sweet Ana, I just love it, especially since it plays your little song!... xoxo Julie Marie

Gwendolyn said...

What a surprise! Two great things in one. Love it~

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

Tanna brava! I never would have guessed:)

Dear Ana, I heard that song on youtube. and the sweetness of Julie Andrews reminded me of you:) a big hug and THANK YOU for these fun games that you do:) I enjoy so much!

elmundodetrapito said...

hola amiga que linda tu caja musical y felicitaciones a la ganadora ,te deseo una bella semana ...moni

Cindy said...

Tanna is such a sweetie, I'm so glad she won.
That is a darling little music box.
Hugs, Cindy

d e l i g h t said...

Would have never guessed that but it is adorable!

Rebecca said...

I would NEVER have guess a bunny was on the front of that box! How darling is that!?

Love to you~

Rebecca