Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Thankful For...Day 7

Today I'm thankful for...

The little extra time I got to spend with my hubby this morning.


Monday mornings are usually hectic and rushed trying to make lunches, helping our daughter get ready for school and helping my hubby get ready for work...But not today. We had a little extra time because Hubby went into work a bit later than usual today. What a wonderful way to start the week.

What are you thankful for today?

Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday.



Hugs and Kisses,

7 comments:

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

What a beautiful photo of the two of you Ana... so happy you got to spend some extra time with your darling hubby... today, I am thankful the snow is melting and the sun is out here today... xoxo Julie Marie

Gina said...

That's a sweet thing to be thankful for. Isn't it great being thankful for the little things like that? That's what really makes life enjoyable.

Janet said...

What a great post about your hubby! I really like all your posts about what you are thankful for. Thanks for sharing them!
Blessings,
Janet

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am thankful for a beautiful sunshiny day! ♥♥♥

Willow said...

A beautiful post you have made today and also a beautiful photo of you and hubby.

I am thankful that our floors are finally done. HA! HA!

jeanetteann said...

Lovely post Ana,it's nice to have a little time to spend together, instead of rushing around madly.

I am spending a very happy day,walking cooking and listening now to beautiful music. Hugs xx

Shelia said...

Hi Ana! What a wonderful morning and a beautiful couple! I've been scrolling down through your blog to see your thankfulness and it blessed my heart! Thank you so much fo rpopping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)