Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm Thankful For...Day Four

Today I'm thankful for...

Rainy days.


It's raining today....Yay! I love rainy days. There is something so calming and nostalgic about them that makes me feel good all over...plus my petite garden gets watered without me having to do it :-) Oh, yeah and I get to wear my cute pink polka dot, wedged heel, rain boots too...Hee, hee, hee.




What are you thankful for today?

Wishing everyone a wonderful thanksgiving day!



Hugs and Kisses,

6 comments:

Effie said...

i hate rainy days! they always make me sick and i always cry even if i am happy.

Heather said...

What adorable rainboots! Even though it doesn't rain much here in sunny southern California, I would love a pair of snazzy rainboots like those!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

Thank you for your sweet visit today, I did try to send you an email, but it bounced back.
I am thankful, for my daughter is home for the weekend and we have just been out for a lovely walk.
Your gumboots are very cute as is your new profile photo.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

LOL! I love rainy days (partially because I love wearing my rainboots, too... either zebra, leopard or blue and green paisley!). Just makes me smile! blessings ~ Tanna
ps I am thankful for a breather tonight to blog and visit my blog friends. =)

Cindy said...

Your rain boots are super cute! So glad you love the rain, because I don NOT love the rain, I don't even LIKE it.
I missed this one yesterday, I was running around getting my shopping done. But, yesterday I was thankful for a sweet hubby who works so hard to make a living for us!
Hugs, Cindy

Cousin B said...

Love your rain boots, I have a similar pair and they are comfy huh? I'm thankful for my childrens and grandchildrens health, because without that, I wouldn't be able to enjoy all the other blessings I have. I hope that makes sense? Love all your pictures!