Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Countdown Begins...

♫On this 6th day before Christmas

With you I'd like to share...


Six Sweet Snowme-en






The countdown will continue til Christmas Eve. Yay! Hope you enjoy.


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today. I know you all probably must be very busy with last minute Christmas preparations...So it makes my heart very happy that you took some time to come visit with me. You have brightened my day.


Wishing you a beautiful day.
Blessings.



Hugs and Kisses,

7 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Wishing you and your family a most blessed and happy Christmas.

blessings,
Danielle

Gina said...

Awww, what cute snowmen!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Ana
They are just adorable! Thank you for the `smile` ....
Wishing you a beautiful Christmas
See you next year
Blessings,
Penny

Marydon said...

Your snow people are just darling, Ana. What fun ...
Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Jacque said...

Merry Christmas Ana!

I am so loving your "countdown" posts! I am sure that I am like many, many others...NEVER too busy to check in on you!

THANK YOU for taking time out of your busy schedule to share with us!

Blessings for a wonderful Christmas season from my family to yours!

Crocheteando said...

Feliz Navidad Ana! y mis mejores deseos para ti y para los tuyos.
Un abrazo desde Menorca

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Too cute!! Number 2 is my favorite! blessings ~ tanna