This wreath was a little faster and easier to make than the first one (see previous post). All I did was cut out leaf shapes from the pages and some from a bit of muslin fabric...Folded them in half to make a crease and hot glued them onto my wreath form. By the way, I got this idea while surfing the web...Wish I could remember where I saw it so that I may give proper credit...Sorry.
Thanks to everyone for all your sweet and kind comments on my last post. I had so much fun making these wreaths and love how they turned out. Some of you asked how I made the first one. Well in the next few days I'll be sharing a "How I Did It" post. Hope you come back and check it out.
Wishing you all a fantabulous weekend.
Hugs and Kisses,