Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First thrifty finds of the year...

Hello my sweet friends!

Just wanted to share with you my first thrifty finds of the year...

So many goodies.

Aren't these awesome?

Small scrapbook album for only $1.50! It'll be going through a transformation soon.

This little oval, wooden plaque will also be going through a transformation...I don't want to spoil it, but it's to display a Christmas gift...Can't wait to show you when it's done.

And isn't this fabric just beautiful? I have an idea or two of what I want to make with it.

And last but not least...This cute little star. Hmmm, I'm thinking decoupage and music sheet paper.


These projects just got added to a long list of projects I want to get done this year...Boy, I can't wait to get started. Now, which one should I tackle first?

Here's to a very creative and productive new year!


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Hope you come back again soon.
Have a wonderful day.



Hugs and Kisses,

18 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ana, your year is off to a great start with your amazing finds! I can't wait to see what you do with them. Happy New Year!
Suzanne

Red Rose Alley said...

Ana,
There's so much you can do with that star! I love it. I look forward to seeing your projects this year.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Gina said...

I can't wait to see what all this thrifty goodness turns into. I know you won't disappoint, that's for sure!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great finds and love your header.

Sea Witch said...

Love your finds. I came across a few great ones myself on December 31st! Great way to start the new year. Sea Witch

Jacque said...

Getting the started off right! I can't wait to see the end REsults!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

I can tell your mind is just a whirring away on creative thoughts, Ana! Look forward to watching you work your magic. blessings ~ tanna

LizlovesVintage said...

I love that fabric! You can make me a pillow! Ha, Ha, Ha. Love it.. There is an idea :)
You did good,
xxx Liz

Willow said...

Can't wait to see what you do with them all. I love the idea of the star.

jeanetteann said...

Lovely finds Ana,can't wait to see the finished projects. xx jeanetteann

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hi Ana, I am interested in what you will do with the journal?... is there writing in it or is it blank inside?... I just know whatever you do it will be beautiful!... xoxo Julie Marie

Heather said...

Happy New Year, Ana! I'm not sure which project you should start first, because they all sound great! I am looking forward to seeing them soon!

Cindy said...

Wow, you found some great stuff! I love all of it. I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with everything.
Love and hugs, Cindy

Esther said...

All are great,
greetings

T's Daily Treasures said...

Those are great finds! Have fun making them over. Happy Thursday. Tammy

A Cottage Muse said...

I am going pickin' on Friday ~ Can't wait! Great finds for you!

notes of sincerity said...

Oh what fun finds! :o)
I wish I knew you loved the shoes, because I just took one to a local consignment store. I would have much rather blessed you with it. :o)
Happy New Year!!

Susan said...

You did good! I can't wait to see how you transform them all, Ana :)

Have a wonderful weekend!