Monday, January 30, 2012

I love hearts!

I have been toying with an idea for a while now...Let me begin first by telling you what inspired the idea before I tell you what it is...

Quite a while back now, I received two little, hand-made, stuffed hearts from two very sweet blogging ladies.

This pretty little gingham heart was part of a "Pay It Forward" gift from Jacque at Campagne Maison.

And this one was part of a giveaway gift I won from Jeanette at Sweet Jeanette.




I just love my heart shaped cushions. They are special because they're from sweet bloggers who with time have become sweet blogging friends. Anyway, these two little hearts got me thinking..."Wouldn't it be awesome if I could add more sweet hearts to my collection?"....Hummm, but how?...Here comes the idea part... How about through some sort of heart exchange?

Well, I have already personally asked my friend Gina over at Random Thoughts to swap hearts with me and she very graciously agreed...

She is so sweet, she said she couldn't make up her mind which to send me so she sent me these two pretty hand sewn fleece heart....LOVE THEM! Thank you Gina. (I meant to take a picture of the one I sent her but forgot :-(...Sorry)

And now it's your turn....Would you like to swap hearts with me?


I would love to add your hand-made heart to my collection...







Hugs and Kisses,

14 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, I would love to swap hearts with you!! I hosted a heart swap and now have a collection of hearts as well!!!

xoxo
Marsha

Marydon said...

What adorably cute hearts, Ana. I wish I were crafty & creative like you ladies are. Your hearts look so sweet clustered.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

LizlovesVintage said...

I would love to but, I don't sew! Is that OK??
xxx Liz

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Really cute and crafty!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

P.S. I am also hosting a heart giveaway and tomorrow is the last day to enter!!

Carol Pirozek said...

Hi Ana! I just joined your blog and love your hearts!! I crochet hearts that hold pictures~wished I could sew too but no way!!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Ana,
Well of course I would love to share a heart with you. I will make you one this weekend and then let you know its done.
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

Ruth said...

I would like to swap hearts with you too. Working on my V-day swaps now.

Heather said...

Your heart collection is just adorable, Ana! If I can come up with a cute idea, I may join in. I'll let you know soon.

Candy said...

Would a painted heart work?? I can't sew a stitch, but would love to swap a painted one with you instead?

I've just found your blog and love it. I'll be checking back often.

Cindy said...

I would love to swap hearts with you! I still have the hanging "S" that you made for me. This is a great idea.
Hugs, Cindy

Susan said...

All those hearts are gorgeous, Ana - those little fleece ones look like little heart-shaped cookies!

Jacque said...

Good Morning Ana,

Thanks for the sweet comments about my little gingham heart. I am totally LOVING those hearts that you have made! You have such talent and great ideas!

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!

The Tablescaper said...

These are just darling.

- The Tablescaper