Sunday, July 15, 2012

A fun day out at the Center...

This is what our beautiful Convention Center looks like on any given, ordinary day.
(Source for the above image only, the rest are all my own.)

And this is what it looks like every year around this time for 4 days.
A 5'3" women's perspective...that would be me.
A bird's eye view? Hubby's perspective...Well, he took the picture with his arms extended over his head...Hee, hee, hee. But why are all this people here, you ask?
The answer is simple....COMIC CON!!!

Although my husband and daughter didn't get tickets this year they thought it would be fun to take me to check it out even if it was only from the outside....But there is so much to see and experience outside too, especially for a first timer like me...check it out.


Got a chance to see all the Batmobiles ever filmed. Even got to see a few famous people...
Of course you can't have the Batmobiles without Batman...Here he is battling with his archenemy Bane...Doesn't look too good for Batman though.
The Three Stooges...Hee, hee, hee. Love them!
 Link and his friend from the Legend of Zelda video games.
And the day wouldn't have been complete without bumping into this very famous or should I say infamous guy...Jabba the Hut. I know this made my hubby's day...Huge Star Wars fan...That explains why he loves coming the Comic Con so much...Such a nerd :-) Anyway, we had a great time.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.


Hugs and Kisses,

8 comments:

Willow said...

My Hubby and Son would have loved to seen those bat mobiles. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Susan said...

While it's not something I could imagine wanting to do on an annual basis, I think Comic Con would be cool to see once - especially any Star Wars or Batman characters and/or props.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Ana!

Have a wonderful week!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

How Cool!!!! I showed Gary the batmobile and he loved it!!!
He still loves the super heros too. As for me I love (Thor) oh yes give me Thor LOL....
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

mylittlecottage said...

hi nice post thanks for sharing...just found your blog thrue others blog comments looking for to visit more...blessings

Sensible Sarah said...

Seems like you had a lot of fun!
Have a great day!

Ciao Bella
Sensible Sarah

Gina said...

What fun! I love the Batmobiles!

The minute I realized it was Comic Con, I called my kids over. My daughter has said she wishes she could go to Comic Con about 1000 times in the last couple of weeks! They were both screaming with each picture they saw.
Ana, you are now their hero! Heehee

Judi said...

Hi Ana
How fun. That sure was a busy place and it must have been so awesome for all the comic fans.
Looks like a nice day...
have a great week too!
Judi

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

What a fun day you must have had and I enjoyed seeing all your photographs.
Seeing the Batmobiles would have been neat.

Hugs
Carolyn