Thursday, October 18, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween...Day 1

Hi Everyone!

This is my friend Agatha, The Sweet Little Witch.
She is getting ready for Halloween and we thought it would be fun to share with you 13 things she does to get ready for the Big Day. Why 13 you ask? Well because there are 13 days left before Halloween and because 13 just happens to be her favorite number...I think it's every little witches' favorite number.

Anyway, she will be sharing one thing every day, until Halloween that she does to get ready for this fun-filled day...Won't that be fun? So let's get started.

Day 1

First thing Agatha does to get ready is decorate...Well helps me decorate, since her house is always Halloween ready :-) Here she is fluffing a decorative pillow I just made.
Here's a closer look of the pillow...
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what else Agatha does to get ready... See you then.
Hugs and Kisses,
Agatha  &

12 comments:

Julie Marie@Idyllhours said...

Oooh Ana, Agatha is soo cute!... and 13 is my lucky number so I MUST surely be a witch too... but a good witch, of course... I was even born on Friday the 13th... did you make Agatha?... love your pillow too... looks so cute for Dia de los Muertos coming up soon as well...... xoxo Julie Marie

Susan said...

Another witch checking in - 13 is my favorite number.

Agatha is adorable, and I love the pillow - very cute!

Cindy said...

Ach! Your pillow is horribly gorgeous! And really, Ana, you wouldn't have anything other than a "sweet" little witch in your house, now would you!?
Love and hugs, Cindy

Karen said...

Agatha is the cutest witch ever and that pillow is amazing.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my gosh -- that is such a cute little witch and such a hilarious pillow! Love them both -- very creative!

Gina said...

Agatha is such a cutie! I love the pillow too. I spied it peeking out from the first photo & was hoping to see more. You are so creative, Ana.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love that sweet witch and that pillow is just adorable! That is my kind of halloween decorating :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Agatha is very sweet and I love that pillow! Lots of different fun techniques. Have a fabulous Friday. Tammy

Leslie said...

Ana ~ you have to cutest things!!! I love angela and the gorgeous pillow.

Connie said...

You are so creative. She is a cutie.
The white baby sweater that you made is amazing . . . what a awesome gift. It will be treasured for many years to come.
A month ago I went to visit my daughter and granddaughters and I took a dress that I had made my daughter when she was just starting school. In fact she had her first school picture in the dress. She called and told me the other night that Abbey my oldest granddaughter just had her school photos taken and she was wearing that dress :)

Your sweater is so lovely that it just might make it to the next generation . . . isn't that a delightful thought.

Have a wonderful autumn weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Teresa said...

Oh I love Agatha!
If you have to be a witch make it a good and sweet looking one ahahah
Adorable!

Art and Sand said...

Aggie is precious, but that pillow is just wonderful!