Saturday, October 27, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween...Day 10

Okay everyone, are you ready for another "Getting Ready for Halloween" post? We are having so much fun putting them together...We truly do hope you're enjoying them.

Day 10
 
Today, Agatha, The Sweet Little Witch, is busy sewing her campaign buttons.  You see, every year she runs for The Sweetest Little Witch title. She is worried this year though because she is having a hard time coming up with a campaign slogan...Maybe you could help her out? I know she would love and appreciate that very much.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
We hope to see you again tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,
 
Agatha
                          and

9 comments:

Julie Marie@Idyllhours said...

Soo cute!... I think her campaign slogan should be "extra treats for everyone!"... she's got my vote!... xoxo Julie Marie

Art and Sand said...

"Witch" will it be- them or me? I vote for her.

debbie's mini thoughts and creations said...

its that time of year
for which we cheer
so be so kind
keep me in mind
and vote for me

Shelia said...

How darling!
She has my vote!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

Agatha has my vote!

Susan @ Afford Your Passions said...

No idea for a slogan, but I love the little campaign badges! Just too cute!!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

"A button for you, I will stitch, if you cast me your vote for The Sweetest Little Witch."

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Adorable! And what cute photo styling.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Anna, these little felted buttons are simply adorable. They would be perfect for my little crocheted gift bags filled with Halloween treats. Sure wish I had felt in those colors. Have a great day. Tammy