Sunday, October 28, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween...Day 11

Hi Everyone!
Halloween is fast approaching and Agatha, The Sweet Little Witch is almost done getting ready for The Big Day. But still on her list of things to do is...
Day 11
 Looking over The Best of Martha Stewart Halloween Handbook for any last minute inspirations.
She looks sooo cute with her little reading glasses, doesn't she?
Please, won't you join us again tomorrow? We'll be waiting for you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Agatha
                        and

6 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh, Aggie, you are so stylin' in your glasses and no wonder! You get your style advice from from our favorite Martha!

Gina said...

Oh my goodness! She has glasses on! You have thought of everything Ana. So cute!

Kadee @KadeeWillow said...

I have had the best time collecting these special publications.... have you bought Matthew Mead's? What fun it will be pulling these out years from now!

Pam @ 52apothecaryshop said...

Hi Ana, I adore little Agatha! She is very ready for the halloween festivities and even reading up on Martha's book before all the fun begins, how sweet....Have been enjoying your blog today and I am now a follower. Look forward to many visits ahead! xo Pam

Art and Sand said...

Okay, I'm hooked and waiting to see Agatha each day.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I need to find my ME Halloween magazine that I've saved for years. :) Have a great new week. Tammy