Friday, October 19, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween...Day 2

Hi Everyone!

Today we are continuing our countdown to Halloween. Every day, until then we'll be sharing one thing that Agatha, The Sweet Little Witch does to get ready for The Big Day.

Day 2

Second thing Agatha does to get ready for Halloween is stock up on some sweet goodies. Can't have Halloween without candy.
Oh but Aggie, don't eat them now...save them for Halloween and our Trick o' Treaters...
Hope you can join us again tomorrow for our Halloween countdown...

Wishing everyone a very sweet weekend.
 
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,
Agatha  &

7 comments:

Julie Marie@Idyllhours said...

Oooh, sweet little Agatha and I love the same kind of candy!... too cute Ana!... xoxo Julie Marie

Blessed Serendipity said...

Looks like Agatha has a sweet tooth but i know she must be a sweet witch to live at your house.

xo
Danielle

Susan said...

I find the trick to not eating Halloween candy before the big night is to buy candy that I don't like (I hate peanut butter candy, so I buy that to hand out, and I don't have to worry about being tempted.

I hope Agatha is able to restrain herself!

Have a wonderful weekend, Ana!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I think Agatha and I could be besties. If she likes to share, that is.

Willow said...

Agatha is so cute. I see she loves this holiday too.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

Agatha is tres cute and must be so tempting for her, not take a little bite of the candy.

Enjoy the weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I;m so silly--the picture of that open candy bar is making me crave candy bars! Am U really that weak? Yes, I think I am:)