Sunday, October 21, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween...Day 4

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're enjoying our Getting Ready for Halloween posts...I know Agatha and I are having loads of fun making them...Now on to today's.

Day 4
 
 
So a fourth thing Agatha, The Sweet Little Witch does to get ready for All Hallows' Eve is practice her "Boos" in front of the mirror.
You are just too sweet Agatha. I don't think you'll be scaring anyone with such a cute little face :-)
 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday.
And hope to see you all tomorrow.



Hugs and Kisses,

Agatha  and

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

I just love that sweet little witch!! How gorgeous!!

hugs
Jacqui

Teresa said...

She's just the prettiest witch I've ever seen. Love the frame she's praticing to - a gal with great taste to top.

Enjoy!

Gina said...

Heehee! She's too cute to scare anyone!

Susan said...

Love the animation in the mirror, Ana! Very cute!

Agatha is too cute to be scary anyone!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I am loving Agatha's mirror. I think she is the prettiest of them all...

Julie Marie@Idyllhours said...

Tooo cute!... xoxo Julie Marie BOO!