Thursday, October 25, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween...Day 8

Hi Everyone!

We are getting closer to The Big Day and Agatha, The Sweet Little Witch is soooo excited, she just can't wait. But before that day arrives she likes to be very well prepared so, next on her list of things to do to get ready for Halloween is...
 
Day 8
 
Agatha loves to practice Trick o' Treating....Well, as you can see, more the tricking than the treating.
  Cookie is in for a real surprise. Hee, Hee, Hee!
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Hope to see you again tomorrow for Day 9.
 
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,
 
Agatha
                   
                       and

8 comments:

Teresa said...

You have your hands full with that one ahahahah

Poor cookies. Well, exercise is good for him ;), so partially a treat.

Somehow you rehabilitated Halloween for me. If ever the holiday sticks in my country I'm borrowing Agatha from you. She would appreciate travelling for a sunny Halloween, I think.

Thank you so much for the fun you created and the tenderness arised - through Agatha - in us.

Love,
Teresa

Gina said...

I'm not sure who is more clever here...Agatha or you!

Julie Marie@Idyllhours said...

Oh Agatha... poor little Cookie!... I hope you give her a treat after!... xoxo Julie Marie

poppilinnstudios said...

How cute, Ana!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

Oh poor little Cookie, hope he won't be too scared of the spider!
Have a happy weekend, dear friend

hugs
Carolyn

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

These posts crack me up! That little Aggie is full of mischief! Cookie seems to take it all in stride.

Kadee @KadeeWillow said...

Your series is just so gosh darn cute!! How creative! I especially loved the one where she is sitting in front of the computer watching a movie!! Just the best! I am now your newest follower and would love to have you drop on by my blog for a visit.. or even to follow! I always love making new friends and look forward to seeing what tomorrow brings on your countdown!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You are making me laugh out loud. So cute! :)