Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Mantel

Hi Everyone!
 
Today we are expecting temperatures of 89°F+...Not very autumny weather if you ask me but at least our petite living room looks a little autumny.

A couple of days ago I gave our mantel a little fall makeover and thought I'd share some pictures...Hope you enjoy.
Just love those beautiful, rich, autumn colors.
The "Bless Our Home" pumpkin is one of three-in-a-pack that I got at Big Lots a few years ago. The garland and pine cones are from Jo Ann's, also from a few years ago and pretty much the rest were dollar store and thrift store finds.
I made these stackable fabric pumpkins with cinnamon stick for a stem.
The weather has been crazy everywhere, some places worse than others...So how's the weather treating you?
 
 
  Keeping everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy in prayer.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I always enjoy your company.
Wishing everyone a wonderful new week.
 
 
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Teresa said...

Weather is giving me the cold shoulder. Really! We have 50 F today and I'm loving every bit of it... when I read your 89 F I was "oh poor Ana".
I love cold weather. I live for it. No Thanksgiving for me. I just live it through all my blog friends... more time to prepare my Christmas Crafts, I like to think.
Your Mantel is precious and above all amazing details I love the birds (searching for the "right" birds for my Christmas Tree, now, and you could very well land those wonders to me ahahahah).
Wishing you a lovely week,
Teresa

Karen said...

Your mantle looks great Ana. Those fabric pumpkins are gorgeous.

Stefania Fortunato said...

Lovely.
Stefy

Gina said...

Your fall mantel is perfectly pretty! Let's see...it is now 1:35 pm and we've reached a high of 37 degrees so far! Enjoy your warm un-autumn like weather!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

We have a lovely Spring day here.
Love your Fall decorating all the cute pumpkins and bet it smells nice there with the cinnamon stick.
Glad that the weather is warm there and enjoy the week

hugs
Carolyn

Willow said...

I love your mantle and it looks so lovely. Glad to see you are not putting up Christmas things right now. I still have my fall things out too.

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Ana your fall mantel looks wonderful!! I sure do love your brick on your fireplace. How I wanted brick, but it was not on our fireplace when we purchased the house, so maybe one day I will be able to talk Gary into having brick put on. Our TV is above our fireplace so I can't really do to much on the mantel, but I manage to get a few things up there anyway :)
I hope all is well, we are having cooler days and its wonderful and You are having flip flop days...
Sending love and hugs, Elizabeth

Janet said...

I really like your little fabric pumpkins! So cute with the cinnamon stick! I am enjoying our warm weather! here

Blessed Serendipity said...

Ana your fall mantle is very pretty. I hope some cooler fall weather is headed your way.

xo
Danielle

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You'd never know the temp is in the 80's by looking at your mantel. It looks so warm and cozy and that's a good thing in our neck of the woods!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your mantle looks great! We have been having warm temps too--having the windows open in November is weird. They say it is going to get cold quick though!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the fabric pumpkins you made, 89 wow, we were in the 40's today but are weekend is supposed to be in the upper 60's! I will enjoy it thought I know what will be coming next...snowstorm:) Enjoy your mantel!