Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh Dear!

Hi Everyone!

This morning I had all the intentions of doing some house cleaning around here but I got a little distracted by a vision in the distance...
Shhhh, be very, very quiet, we don't want to scare it away...Can you see it? Let's get a little closer.
 Yup, instead of cleaning I decided to sew this deer silhouette pillow that I had been wanting to make for a while...I've seen them all over Pinterest and just had to have one. Love it!
...Okay, and now that I'm done I have even more cleaning up to do. Hee, hee, hee.
Hope you all are having a wonderful December day.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit today.
 
 
 
*A little reminder that my 12 Days Before Christmas Countdown/Giveaway begins on Dec. 13th.*
 
 
 
 
Warm Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Great pillow Ana, making something pretty is much more fun than cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is beautiful Ana! You should post a tutorial in how to do the shilouette :). I was just sewing some pillows too, but I'm such a mess with the sewing machine, it takes me twice as long to sew something.
    Have a wonderful Thursday!
    XOXOXO Ido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning can wait when inspiration hits.

    It's too sweet. You did it in one day? You're my Hero!

    I don't like sewing but now I'm wondering if I still have time for a sweet detail like this?!?!

    Oh Dear, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'd make the pillow too instead of cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pillow. Love those chandelier candlesticks too.

    Rebecca♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. how nice! I had not ever seen. which fabrics are? the green looks ... velvet? White is felt? congratulations my friend.
    do not forget the giveaway. I'm doing the countdown for the 13! :)
    un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  7. si vede anche la mia targa! :) Famiglia ... è dove c'è un pezzetto del tuo cuore ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a sweet deer pillow! Your coffee table vignette is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pillow! I am always inspired more to clean when I have something new I want to admire :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, dear Ana, I have been wanting to make one, too. I have everything for it, now for the time and energy. I almost finished my grand-daughter's gift, I will try to show it soon. You will like it, I think. So I should have time before Christmas is here and gone.
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never get to the cleaning. Always something more fun to do. Your pillow is great. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ana, Love your deer pillow. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, Ana - you are soooo talented!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When the kids were little and I was a SAHM, I would not allow myself to sew until the house was clean. It was hard.

    Cute pillow.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy...leave me a comment so I know you stopped by...I just love reading your sweet comments, they always brighten up my day. ♥Ana