Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's Alive? It's Alive!

I have always said that I am all thumbs when it comes to gardening...Unfortunately though, they are not the green kind...Hee, hee, hee. However, once in a long, long, long while a little plant graces me with its beauty way past the short lifespan any plant is doom to have under my care.

I love buying poinsettias for Christmas and always get them as soon as I begin my Christmas decorating in late November, early December. I care for them, pamper them and if I'm really lucky they'll last at least until Christmas Day.
Well it is almost February and this little one is still around...Yay! It's Alive!
Hmmm, I wonder if....
...this little guy had something to do with it. Maybe he's reading all about how to care for poinsettias and decided to give me a helping hand :-)


Thank you for stopping by.
Wishing you all a fantabulous day.


Hugs and Kisses,

10 comments:

Shelia said...

Hi Ana! I love your little button heart! Valentine's Day is coming!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Cindy said...

Your gorgeous little button heart is so pretty! I am going to make a heart of some sort, I love the one you sent me last year, maybe I'll make one something like that.
Hugs, Cindy
Oh and your poinsettia is a lovely red!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your poinsettia is so pretty--I am never able to have them because they are so poisonous --I can just enjoy yours!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Hi Ana... I have no luck with inside plants for some reason! Love your button heart. :)

Gina said...

Your poinsettia is looking beautiful, Ana! It sure makes for a sweet vignette with the cherub and button art. I'm not even going to ask if you made the button heart, because I'm sure you did. It's so pretty!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

So glad your poinsettia is still doing well and such a pretty one.
Love your sweet button heart.
Happy day
hugs
Carolyn

Teresa said...

Been there, seen that, done too...

I'm good :shesaysmodestly: with outdoor plants but indoor?!?! I swear they evern disapear on the shop once they see me entering?!?! I think children aren't so much like plants and flowers, as the old saying... too much hovering not good on plants ;)
She looks so sweet, so bright and happy.
I had that tree in my garden but had to take it down... I miss it because it was the only bright thing on the garden at this time of the year.
Love the Angel! But the button heart... won't even ask if you did it. It has Ana written all over. Lovely!!!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

No green thumb here at all!
Love your button heart...did you see the one Vicki made over at Ranger 911?

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Ha! Great minds do think alike!!
Now that I've seen how cute your framed heart looks, I'm going to see if I can find a frame to fit mine.

Your flower is doing beautifully under the watchful eye of the little guy!

A Romantic Porch said...

I absolutely adore your darling button heart in a frame. Valentine's day is so fun.
xo rachel