Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Little Corner Vignette

Hi Everyone!
I am still on a Spring Cleaning Frenzy...And sometimes, most often than not, all that cleaning leads to some re-arranging and re-decorating too.

Today I wanted to share with you a new little corner I created in our petite living room.
There use to be a big comfy chair there, but in order to fit our Christmas tree it had to go downstairs in our family room. Loved how it looked downstairs so I decided to keep it there. However after the Christmas tree came down I was left with a bare corner so....
I went shopping around our cottage and this is what I came up with.
A quaint little corner dedicated especially to our beautiful daughter.
And for those of you who guessed a birthday on my last post...Yay! You were right. This month is all about the number 18 because this month is our daughter's birthday. Oh, but it's not any ordinary birthday, it's her Golden Birthday! Which according to kids today is the birthday when one turns the same number of years as their actual birthday date. This Friday the 18th our baby girl will be turning 18 :-) Can't believe it! They grow up way too fast.

Thank you all for stopping by for a visit and for always, always, always, brightening my day with your super sweet and kind comments.

Wishing you a wonderful day.


Hugs and Kisses,

11 comments:

  1. Well, I was going to cumpliment you on the amazing arrangement you made from the space left free from CT but got distracted from sweet girl's pretty looks.
    She's Gorgeous! So much like you but even if she went after his father looks no less beautiful genes would be available. Oh to be 18 again! And to celebrate it in a loving and charming Home like yours.
    Wishing her nothing short of utter Happiness and Blessings. For you my "Good Work, Mum and Dad" Hug.
    Love,
    Teresa


    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. You have a beautiful home too...love what you did with that corner...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your living room looks so pretty! I love your corner... Your daughter looks beautiful too. My daughter will be 20 this year. I can hardly believe it...

    Happy Birthday to her and blessings to you all,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ho la stessa piccola torre! :) finalmente vedo quel bellissimo orologio a pendolo che vedevo sempre sfocato in qualche tua foto. è bellissimo! i nuovi angoli mi piacciono tanto.la tua piccola principessa è meravigliosa. é il tuo capolavoro più bello!! vi voglio bene

    I have the same small tower! :) Finally see that beautiful clock pendulum(right?) that I used to see some blur in your photo. it's beautiful! new angles I like so much. Your little princess is wonderful. is your most beautiful masterpiece! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little corner--your house looks so pretty and bright! Your daughter is so pretty--I have always loved my daughter Janae--but as she has gotten older she is my best friend too. Enjoy your daughter--they are a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early birthday to your precious daughter!! Time does fly past so quickly...

    The corner of your room is full of sunshine... in many ways. ;)

    So very nice to visit here, Ana! After my break in December, I've had a hard time catching up!! wishing you all the best ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ana,
    Your little corner space is so cozy. I love the brick on your fireplace. My mom plastered brick all throughout her kitchen when I was growing up, and to this day, I love brick in the kitchen. Your daughter is beautiful. This will be a very special birthday for her.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks just beautiful Ana!... Happy Birthday to your darling daughter!... I hope all her birthday wishes come true, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came here today to wish you all a Very Happy Day and the most Amazing Golden Birthday to Sweet Girl.
    Hugs to the gorgeous and lovely hearted family.
    May God Bless you and your Home, today and always.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little vignette is adorable and so is your daughter! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!
    Sending her lots of blessings and to you too.
    XOXOXO Ido

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ana,
    Love your little corner!! If I had to go shopping around my house to fill a corner --- it would not only be sad but an actual catastrophe!
    Birthday wishes sent for your daughter.
    Missy M

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy...leave me a comment so I know you stopped by...I just love reading your sweet comments, they always brighten up my day. ♥Ana