Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mini hearts and mini makeover

Hi Everyone!

For the next of my "I Luv s" posts I would like to share with you these sweet mini heart shaped pillows I made last year that just happen to be the perfect size for my sweet little vintage tin can chair which just got a mini makeover.
If you would like to see what the chair looked like before and read the story behind this sweet little treasure just click here.
All I really did was paint it a bit to give it more of a vintage wrought iron look and reupholstered the little cushion with some matelasse fabric left over from another project. Doesn't it make the sweetest little pin cushion? I ♥ it!
Ahhhh, l'amour toujours l'amour!
 
Wishing you a love filled day my sweet friends.
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Ana, your little hearts are truly adorable and the sweet little chair is the perfect place to show them off.
Have a love filled day, my friend.
Big hugs, Cindy

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I remember my Baba's friends owning little chairs like yours! They are so charming, and yours looks even more so with its new seat covering, and of course the adorable pillows you made! You do such beautiful work, Ana. :)

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Ana,

Super cute!!! The little hearts are just adorable. I Love the heart"create" you made for me. I have it on my coffee table in the front room where I can see it every day. You just have a way with "hearts". Have a sweet day, sending love, Elizabeth

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

These hearts are really sweet Ana....I also love the button pillow. I've always wanted to try a button project. :)

Gina said...

Absolutely adorable, Ana!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

Your little chair and love cushions are darling.
Years ago my Mother made one of the little chairs and I always loved them too.

Happy day
hugs
Carolyn

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That is just adorable!

Lady Pamela said...

Those are just the cutest little hearts. I am so glad you shared.
*Hugs*

Teresa said...

Such a sweet thing. I love the hearts!
Happy Valentine's, Sweet Heart!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Ana,
I had left a comment on your previous post to thank you for visiting Jasper, but it looks as if it did not appear. So, now I will thank you twice! You are such a dear to leave such sweet notes for me.. I am so happy you enjoyed Bebe.

You do such beautiful work. I love your mini hearts and makeover!
Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
blessings,
Penny

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Petite and Sweet!!

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

but how many things I missed! the connection between a sob and many commitments, I switched on the PC with the dropper. how many nice things. how are you my friend? a strong hug. I miss you, you know?