Friday, March 8, 2013

A thank you, an invite and a wish...


Hi Everyone!
 
First, a thank you...
My dear, sweet, blogging friends....Thank you all for your sweet and kind birthday wishes...They truly made my day even more special. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love to you all.
 
Second, an invite...
I wanted to invite you all to join in the fun over at Carol's blog, "The Polka Dot Closet" for her 2nd Annual Dress Form Ball  this coming Monday, March 11th. It'll be loads of fun so get those dress forms all dolled up and ready to par-tay...Hee, hee, hee. Hope to see you there.
And third, a wish...
Wishing you all a fantabulous weekend. May it be a time of rest/play or a little bit of both :-)


Lots of hugs and kisses,

10 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Did you crochet that adorable dress maker form? Love it! Gosh, I've got a vintage form upstairs, but I don't think she has a thing to wear!

Gina said...

Ana, that is a gorgeous piece! Your ever talented fingers produced a real beauty. I love the ball, although I'm usually just a wallflower.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I agree with Vickie, that is so adorable, I guess I'll be a wallflower too, I don't have a dressform but it will be fun to see all who enter!

Connie said...

That is sublime . . . perfect in every way :)

Cindy said...

Hello dearest Ana, Did you make that crocheted dress form? It's adorable and you are so very, very talented!
Love and hugs, Cindy

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

Cute little dress form! :D You are so creative. I love this!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

Love the sweet little dress form and thanks for the invite.
Hope that you are having a lovely weekend, dear friend

hugs
Carolyn

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG!!! Who is the nicest blogger in all of blog land....Ana! Thank you so much for spreading the word!! This is only the second link party I have ever done, the first ball was the first one. My fear is that no one will show up and I will be at the party all by my self LOL!!! See you Monday!

Carol

Art and Sand said...

I love how you styled your dress and how you styled the photograph.

Are you doing a daily "bunny" story like you did for Halloween? I loved your pics and stories with your witch.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That crocheted dress form is absolutely gorgeous! :) Best wishes, Tammy