Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Countdown...

Hi Everybunny!
 
 
My names is Lilly Bunny and I am Ana's little friend. She has been a little busy lately with a project that she hopes to be able to share with you soon and has asked me if I would help her out with her blog. Of course I am always delighted to help. 
 
Her idea was for me to create an Easter Countdown because she knows that Easter is my most favoritest time of the year. But what to post about? Hmmm. Well, after giving it a lot of thought I decided to share with you some of the reasons why Easter/Spring is my most favoritest time of the year. Won't that be fun? I hope so and I hope you hop along with me....Hee, hee, hee.
 Easter Countdown begins this Sunday, March 24. Hope you come back then. See you soon.
 
Wishing you a wonderful Spring day.
 
 
 
Bunny Hugs and Kisses,
 
Lilly Bunny

and



 

8 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Awe...what a cute bunny! The countdown will be fun--looking forward to it!

Red Rose Alley said...

Ahhhh, Lilly Bunny is darling, Ana. You have the cutest cloth dolls! Isn't she just precious. Have a fun weekend,
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Carol Cook said...

Thank You . . . Thank You!

I love your little countdowns. Can't wait to see what Lilly Bunny has to say.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Have a great weekend. Tammy

janice15 said...

Happy Spring to you ... sweet bunny. Happy weekend with love Janice

Cindy said...

You, little rabbit are adorable. I will be back tomorrow to see what you are eluding to.
My own daughter made me a rabbit much like that when she was about 13, I should blog about it next week, before Easter. I was thinking of you while looking at her this week, though, I need to make her a new dress, and if you can do it, then I'm sure I can too. You are an inspiration to me, sweet Ana.
Love and hugs, Cindy

Teresa said...

Another fabulous countdown at Petite Cottage!
She's too sweet and cute, Ana.
Great choice!

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

really dolce this little Lilly Bunny
quanto sei brava Ana. a big big hug