Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Countdown...3

Look everybunny...

I have a new Easter basket and it's filled with my favorite Easter chocolate. I love, love, love it! It was a gift from my friend Ana. She made it just for me and just my size. It's made out of a recycled paper bag...Isn't she just so clever?
I guess you can add that to the list of reasons why Easter is my most favoritest day of the year...Sweet little Easter gifts.
Oh, but I was not the only one who got an Easter gift, so did she. She receive this beautiful vanilla fragrance diffuser in the mail...A gift from her very sweet friend Teresa from I Got The Sun In the Morning...She is so sweet and thoughtful...Ms. Teresa, my friend Ana says thank you and sends you a great big hug.
Only 3 more days until Easter...Woo Hoo!

Thank you for hopping by today.
 



Bunny Hugs and Kisses,
Lilly Bunny
and

6 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I love that basket! Very clever and very cute! ~Hugs, Patti

Carol Cook said...

Sweet bunny is so smart and recognizes her friend Ana's talent.

Teresa said...

Dear Ana,
I'm leaving in 30 minutes to celebrate the Last Supper and begin living the Sanctum Triduum Paschal but didn't want to go without stopping by, embracing this sweetest bunny ever and wish upon you Blessings of Love and Health.
Be Blessed,
Teresa

Linda said...

Lovely post. Happy Easter.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Love your basket and funny, what a great friend! I think I can see you in your Easter bonnet! I love Easter too, a new beginning and lovely spring!

Carol

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

che meraviglia!!!!! complimenti Teresa! davvero un bel regalo!!!

Ma quanto sei brava a riutilizzare sacchetti di carta? un abbraccio forte amica mia