Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Countdown...4

Well it wouldn't be Easter without a brand new hat to wear on Easter Sunday.
 
Hi Everybunny!
 
I guess you can call me a fashionista, always on top of the hottest trends and this year it's definitely straw hats.  Shopping for a new hat to wear on Sunday is another reason why Easter is my favoritest day of the year.
One should always wear their Sunday best especially on Easter Sundsay, don't you agree? So what do you think of my new hat? Do you buy a new hat to wear on Easter too?
 
 
Only 4 more days everybunny!
Hope you join me again tomorrow.
 
 
 
Hugs and Kisses,
 
Lilly Bunny
and

8 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Your darling bunny made me think that I have forgotten to get my little homemade bunny out for the holiday..I need to do that! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me sweet Ana! You have always been such a good blogging friend!~Hugs, Patti

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I remember getting pretty dresses and patent leather shoes for Easter but can't remember if I ever wore a hat or not. Easter Sunday will be a regular school day around here since our weekend is Friday/Saturday. Have a great day! Tammy

Gina said...

I don't think I've ever had an Easter bonnet! I would love to wear them but with my short hair, I don't look good in them.

Teresa said...

Oh to reserve nicest clothes for Easter... all was so beautiful, perfect and safe, back then ;)

No Easter bonnet for me now that I've grown up but I remember oggling the clothes my Aunts had reserved for that day. And bragging to my friends about it. And the excitement when we met, before Church Service, and admired each others'.

What I trust your Lilly will do too. Soon.

Happy and Blessed Easter to you all at Petite Cottage.

And all my Love,
Teresa

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love the little Easter hat. I have always love hats but they don't look good on me. The curse of the large head. :)

Carol Cook said...

Love the straw hat. She looks all set for the Easter Parade.

Janet said...

Well, Miss Lilly Bunny sure looks adorable in her Easter bonnet! When I was little I always wore a hat on Easter Sunday to church.

Julie Marie said...

These are all so cute Ana!... wishing you and your family a beautiful and blessed Easter, xoxo Julie Marie