Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Countdown...Begins.

Hi again Everybunny!
 
I'm so glad you are back today to join me for my Easter Countdown.

As promised, every day of this countdown I will be sharing with you some of the reasons why Easter/Spring is my favoritest time of the year...Here we go.

The beautiful and colorful Easter eggs.

I love making them for our yearly Easter Egg Hunt Egg-travaganza. Ooh, so much fun. Do you like making Easter eggs too?

7 Days Until Easter!
Won't you join me tomorrow again...countdown continues then.
 
 
Wishing you a beautiful Sunday.
 
 
 
Bunny Hugs and Kisses,
 
Lilly Bunny
 
and
 

6 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

There's our Lilly Bunny, and THESE EGGS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

I loved hearing how you came up with your blog name, Ana. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Happy Sunday,
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Some years I color eggs and some I don't but when I do -- I almost hate to eat them after all that work! Sure doesn't FEEL like Easter with this cold weather but looking forward to having all three of my kids with us in church on Sunday and around the dinner table!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Ana,

Loved seeing your sweet photos of the Easter countdown.
Such an adorable bunny.

Happy new week, dear friend
hugs
Carolyn

Cindy said...

Your little eggs are adorable, dearest Ana, I love them. I don't make egg, No kids, no eggs. Have a wonderful day, sweet lady!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your little eggs are so pretty. The kids and I always decorate real eggs--and this year I am going to try and paint some wooden ones :)

Teresa said...

Don't let me rant about how behind I am on Easter decor... I am completely and absolutely without ideas for it and I'll hold a Easter Sunday Lunch for the in-laws... and on Thursday I start the acts of Holy Week that don't allow me much time to think of decor...
You already have your Lovely Bunny. Almost Envious had not be the fact that I am very happy when I see you have the job cut for you with those holiday brats around ahahah

Enjoy the Holy Week, Dear Ana!