Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Love is in the air.

Hi Everyone!

Love is certainly in the air around here...

In the next few months we will be celebrating not one but two weddings. Yay! It is truly a very exciting time, both for the beautiful couples and for moi. Why for moi? Well because I get to help...Yay, again.

First wedding is in November and the beautiful couple is my very handsome brother-in-law, Julio and his beautiful bride-to-be, Traci...
Second wedding is in January and this super adorable couple is my very beautiful niece, Diane and her super handsome Superman, Joe.
I have been bestowed the honor of helping both couples out with some wedding preparations. As a matter-of-fact last week I spent working on something for Julio and Traci. But I have been sworn to secrecy until the weddings so I can't show you yet! Ooh, I cant't wait to be able to show you though.

In the mean time I am hoping to also be able to work on a surprise I have for my hubby and daughter. That, I can show you as soon as I am done. Until then, if not sooner :-)

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.


Hugs and Kisses,


  

15 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Anna,

Welcome back dear friend.
Sounds like some exciting things going on for you, organizing the weddings will be fun.
Also wish your sweet daughter all the very best.
Sending hugs and lovely to have you back.
Carolyn

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

you are all so beautiful in your part? will the water you drink? or the sun? congratulations and best wishes to ... sweethearts. look forward to see the surprise. I love my distant sis ♥

Shirley said...

Hi Anna, Welcome back. I thought I had just missed your blog with so much going on in my life. Congrats to the newlyweds to be. It is an exciting time for them and for you. Congrats to your daughter and the very best to you. It is hard to admit that they do grow up, but we all have to. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh my you will be so very busy with these beautiful occasions! I can't wait to see all the loveliness you do.
xo rachel

Art and Sand said...

So glad you are back blogging.

I am sure whatever you are making will be wonderful.

Cindy said...

I really love weddings, they are fun, exciting and usually very beautiful. It's nice to hear you excited and full of life again! I hope that means you are feeling well, my dear friend.
Hugs, Cindy

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Nice to see a post from you, Ana! I'm sure you'll be in your element creating beautiful things for the upcoming weddings. I can't wait to see your creations!

Lady Pamela said...

I know that if you are involved it will be beautiful. Happy times.
*Hugs*

Gina said...

How exciting, Ana. I love weddings! I just know that with your help, these weddings are going to be beautiful and full of creative touches.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

How fun! I used to want to be a wedding planner--I love weddings!

Kerri said...

Hi Ana,
I am so glad you are back! I bet you will have fun with the weddings, weddings are always so fun :)

xoxo
Kerri

Terra said...

Secrets, how fun. The couples look very much in love and I am sure they appreciate your help in the planning.

~ Lisa ~ said...

Now that is just torture... I cannot wait to see as I know anything and everything you do is SPECTACULAR! ♥♥

~ Lisa ~

Teresa said...

You're surrounded by beautiful people. And by their choice in enlisting you to help they are as beautiful inside.
So much fun you must be having. It will be good for you and they can only have a WOW result from your joint venture.
Yes, they are BEautiful and SMART.
Enjoy,
Teresa

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I know they asked you to help because they know you will come up with something spectacular. Congrats to both lovely couple! Best wishes, Tammy