Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Mantel and Fireplace

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? I am running sooooo incredibly late it is not even funny. Can you believe I haven't even put up our Christmas tree yet? Certain events, both good and bad have just taken up so much of my time plus my health has been an issue too...Yikes! But God is good and helps me carry on. Anyway, I didn't want to end this year without sharing a least a few more posts.

Today I wanted to share with you this year's Christmas mantel and fireplace...
Keeping it nice and simple but still very festive.
My golden reindeer are a dollar store find from a couple of years ago...cute!
And this beautiful Christmas floral arrangement for my swan was a gift from my sweet Mom-in-law. 

My plans are to put up our tree this Friday once all of our daughter's final exams are out of the way...In the meantime I think I'll get started on our annual "Most Treasured Ornament". Can't wait to finish it and share.

Hope you all are having a very festive, healthy and merry holiday season.


Hugs and Kisses,

12 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Everything looks just beautiful Ana!... I do hope you are feeling better... this cold weather we are having is so hard on everyone... hope it's nice and warm at your home! Merry Christmas to you!... xoxo Julie Marie

Gina said...

As always, your mantel looks beautiful, Ana. I had to pin it.
I hope you're feeling better. Don't overdo it with the decorating. Take it easy & enjoy!

Kerri said...

Oh Ana, love it so festive!! Hope you are doing well my friend.

xoxo
Kerri

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

It's so nice to hear from you, Ana! Your mantel looks lovely and I hope you're feeling better so you can enjoy Christmas with your family!

Cindy said...

Hello dearest Ana, I'm very sorry to hear that your health has been an issue again...or still. I am glad to see you post your beautiful mantel. The reindeer are adorable. How lovely that your mother-in-law would give you a beautiful flower arrangement.
I've missed you my friend.
Love and hugs, Cindy

Art and Sand said...

I was so excited to see a post from you on my blog roll today.

I hope you are healthy.

EVERYTHING looks beautiful.

Betty W said...

The swan is so pretty. I do hope your health improves, this is the time for good thing to happen.

•♥ Ally ♥• said...

Mi dulce amiga, espero que usted ha contratado a las cosas más hermosas que los feos. su repisa de la chimenea es muy simple y elegante, me gusta mucho. No puedo esperar para ver su ornamento anual! Te quiero ..

My sweet friend, I hope you have retained most beautiful things that those ugly. your fireplace mantel is very simple and elegant, I like it a lot. I can not wait to see your annual ornament! I love you ..

Teresa said...

I've been so away from my place that it's almost weird but I saw Gina PIN and had to come here and see what you're up to :).
Don't overdo. You're first and all the rest can come when it comes... besides your touch makes every tiny detail look a grandiose setting.
I know it will perk you up a bit seeing the home decorated for the Holidays and you did choose the right items - not only beautiful pieces but full of meaning.
Enjoy the Holidays, Sweet Ana!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Ana your home looks so pretty. Wishing you and your family a very beautiful and blessed Christmas.

xo Danielle

A Romantic Porch said...

As always, your decor is stunning. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that all is well with you and your's soon.
Love,Rachel

lynn said...

your home looks so lovely, ana! wishing you a healthy and happy christmas!